Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

helo nickhpkins can i jsut ask whereabouts you live, cos if theya re distributing them around the country i want a vague idea whereabouts they are. It may sound dumb, but still. Please reply asap!

thank you!

Oh, and i live in Chester-le-street, near newcastle!

Argh! I WANT IT!

I'm in York, it arrived in the York depot at 5:50 and left at 6:20 and still isn't here. My housemate's is exactly the same, I'm hoping somone didn't hijack the truck :ee5k:

lol, heres bloody hoping!

i was told it left Jersey yesterday morning, and i am in chester-le-street, near durham. So i am hoping that it's here by the end of the day!

It better be mind.

ARGH!

im in kent mate, quite close to Dover (where the wii's should be coming in from) Dunno if its got owt to do with anything but the traffic on the motorways is shocking at the mo because of the french strikes, so urs may be in the country but still working its way up to ur end.

hope urs comes soon, can't belive how small it (no jokes please!)

lololooolol hahah. So, traffic permitting, it should HOPEFULLY be here tomorrow. But if i am lucky, today.....I PRAY!

Thanks very much you have put my mind at rest....a little. Oh, and did you get Zelda with it???

To get it off amazon you have to sit there refreshing the page every few seconds, and you'll probably have to do it for a good half hour at least that's a pretty vague timewindow.

nah i'm headin up north tonight so im not really gunna get a chance to use it till monday so i didnt bother, got some point though so i might lpay mario 64 in a bit

picked up my preorder this morning from hmv. no probs.

got myself monkey ball, wii play and zelda and a nunchuck. im a happy man.

But zelda was delivered too tho? Thats a relief, i heard somethign about a shortage in zelda games. And i was beginning to panic.

Why don;t you bring the wii for me! lol

I hope the traffic is good tho. For you and for the delivery.

taa

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
Yeah! It arrived today! 2 o'clock!

I was told it wouldn't be here today so I'm more pleased than I would have been!

Argos conspiracy?

The Anti-Grinch?

Where do you live. I think i am asking everyone this question......but i would just like to know where all these deliveries are taking place....hmmm

i Went to Woolworths at 8:40am in Guernsey and got mine i was pre-order number 45 and they didnt get all the units them were ment to. but they got about 47 in today.

Back