Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

rindulus007 said:
My Mistake amazon is between 3 and 4
ooooooppppppppssss

I got my Wii's and Zelda so good luck to everyone

It;s 15:13 and they're all sold out :p

Gaaah, I HATE GameStation! I even took a day off work for this! Ofcom said they couldn't handle the case as the adverts I saw were in store and not on tv/radio etc... Hmm, need to find the regulatory body!

EDIT: for those who like me are VERY unhappy:
http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/how_to_complain/complaints_form/

Last edited:
Just outta interest what time did you amazon boys and girls get ur dispatched email? what was the latest? mine says delivery for 12th but says deispatching soon? have they gotto comply with royal mail or what not and get the last taking at 5pm or something?

My Argos delivery just arrived... in South-west London.

Wii console, WiiPlay and extra nun-chuck... but didn't have the Zelda that I ordered. Only opened the packages after the delivery guy had left, so didn't know Zelda wasn't included at the time.

Don't know if they forgot to include it, or it's being delivered separately (?)

I am so annoyed now. I left a note on the door saying Id be back in 10 minutes and they should leave the package. But no, they left a note saying they'd re-deliver NEXT MONDAY - can't do Saturday... and the worst thing is, they lied about the time (12:00 rather than around 2:00) so they can cover up the note thing. Eugh...

Edit: Just called them, and I can collect it in a couple of hours from their office :yikes:

Last edited:
Well mine hasn't arrived, I think it's safe to say that it's not coming today then. Still wish Pcworld had some kind of tracking ability I can't even see the status of my order =:0(

You're not gonna believe this...

1st - many thanks to the tiny Blockbuster store in Peterlee who let me have the only 2 Wii's - bit of a trek to get them but now my mate (Grimbo) and I have got them for xmas.

2nd - after being told by Argos this morning that I won't be getting mine today, guess what has just arrived on my doorstep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I've now got ONE spare Wii no doubt going up on eBay tonight (with Wii-Play and remote as well).

Will never use Argos again - I'd just called them 5 minutes before the delivery van pulled up outside to try and cancel now that I've worked so damn hard to get one myself and they told me I can't cancel because my order is being picked and getting shipped out next week - put phone down, delivery van arrives - stupid fools, everyone has had a different story off them, she tried to blame Nintendo entirely and I explained that I'd taken a day off work to be in for this delivery, phone 2 night sin a row to confirm I will get it while I'm off etc.....

eBay here we come :)

Samster said:
Parrot - did you see my reply to you on Page 11 of this thread?

Sorry I must have missed that I'm sorry to hear that, on one side I haven't had confirmation that it's being sent, just a 'subject to availability, on the other hand I haven't recieved a denial. Guess it's back out in the open again. Thanks Samster, and I hope that yours arrives real fast.

right i pre-ordered off play.com on september the 18th, does anyone know when i should be getting my wii?

OK SCRATCH WHATEVER I SAID BEFORE!
I GOT MY WII!!!

The Story:
As you are all aware, I rang Colchester Gamestation on Thursday evening asking whether I would be getting my Wii on launch day. I pre-ordered on 4th November, and got an email saying I would definately get it on Christmas. So I called them, but they said that my Wii wasn't in for launch. So I was pretty sad yesterday evening.
But, today in Physics, Gamestation rang me! Luckily my phone was on silent :p and they left a message, saying my Wii was in for collection, less than a day after they said I wouldn't have it for launch :S. Sooooooo I went to pick it up this evening. And it's awesome!
Plus, bonus news, the staff at Gamestation told be to be on the lookout, because apparantly there was a man loitering around who was following people who had bought Wiis to their cars! Aparantly, this had happened several times. Luckily I managed to make it to the car without being mugged :D
So there you have it. I'm now very happy.
Wii code and name to follow soon!

TheOnlyOneHeFears said:
OK SCRATCH WHATEVER I SAID BEFORE!
I GOT MY WII!!!

The Story:
As you are all aware, I rang Colchester Gamestation on Thursday evening asking whether I would be getting my Wii on launch day. I pre-ordered on 4th November, and got an email saying I would definately get it on Christmas. So I called them, but they said that my Wii wasn't in for launch. So I was pretty sad yesterday evening.
But, today in Physics, Gamestation rang me! Luckily my phone was on silent :p and they left a message, saying my Wii was in for collection, less than a day after they said I wouldn't have it for launch :S. Sooooooo I went to pick it up this evening. And it's awesome!
Plus, bonus news, the staff at Gamestation told be to be on the lookout, because apparantly there was a man loitering around who was following people who had bought Wiis to their cars! Aparantly, this had happened several times. Luckily I managed to make it to the car without being mugged :D
So there you have it. I'm now very happy.
Wii code and name to follow soon!

Dude who the hell are you? lol! im from colchester to,

Back