Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

That would be fantastic if they received stock this weekend. I assume they'll split my bundle and ship each of the items as they come into stock. It really seem like online inst the best way to get a Wii, Nintendo seem to prefer a large retail presence.

AngryBadger said:
Hey guys, anyone here preorderd with gameplay.co.uk and have any idea when they are due to receive their wii or already have. Im starting to get impatient.

I'm in the same boat, they aren't saying anything apart from, perhaps, probably, should, maybe etc.... I ordered Oct 3rd. A message went upon their live help saying they can no longer guarantee pre-orders before xmas, but didn't give an indication of date, I did see one chap who ordered late November saying he deffo wouldn't be getting his. I did however get a free game from Nintendo and a £10 voucher from gameplay. Not much use with no console.

Wow, I ordered mine right at the end of November. Cant see me getting it before xmas from what your saying. Im going to keep trying retail and cancel my order if i get lucky.

Anyone heard rumours of another shipment this weekend?

avforums operate a good uk seeking thread, Tesco and ASDA have both had deliveries today, 2 branches got 100 in, went in minutes though, others have wandered into obscure Tesco branches and picked up a console no problems. Annoying as I was told I had one for launch, then didn't get it, Nintendo gave me a free game as an apology, yet instead of getting me my Wii, they are sending them to bloody ASDA.

fieldsy said:
avforums operate a good uk seeking thread, Tesco and ASDA have both had deliveries today, 2 branches got 100 in, went in minutes though, others have wandered into obscure Tesco branches and picked up a console no problems. Annoying as I was told I had one for launch, then didn't get it, Nintendo gave me a free game as an apology, yet instead of getting me my Wii, they are sending them to bloody ASDA.

Could you be so kind as to link me to that forum Fieldsy? SOunds like it could be useful

Ive tried my 2 local Tescos. One had a shipment yesterday but sold out the other doesnt even sell them. Oh well....

I just spoke to Nintendo Uk, they said that the free game offer that Gameplay clearly state is from Nintendo, is not form them at all, that Gameplay were told not to take preorders before mid November and that they know full well what their stock allocation is at least a week in advance.

ps. a shipment will be hitting retailers tomorrow/weekend.

Muppets.

Last edited:
Still waiting for mine from HMV (uk) I phone every day but every time the lines are busy :( Got zelda and red steel today :p:yikes:

Well, so far Gamestation have told me a pack of lies regarding my pre-order...

No. 1 - Said i'd get it at launch... didn't

No. 2 - Said i'd get it in the second batch... didn't

No. 3 - Said i'd get it on Wednesday... didn't

And now, they're saying i'll get one tommorow. I'm number 21 in the list, and the last two shipments they've had roughly 25 in, so if it goes to plan, i'll be getting one tommorow.

I'd order one somewhere else, but l won't get it before Christmas.

EDIT: Just thought i'd say l got LoZ: Twilight Princess for free though :)

PCWorld just sent me an email saying DHL should be delivering my Wii soon. Not sure exactly when guess I cant leave the house until it arrives haha

Well I ordered mine with play.com on the 15th of September and yippee it's finally been posted today :smilewinkgrin:

*Sigh*
Dear (my name :) )

Thank you for your recent Email. We apologise for the delay with your order.

The item is currently out of stock at our suppliers and so the item has been placed on Special Order. This means that as soon as we obtain the item your order will be treated as priority and will be immediately despatched.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an estimate of how long this will take to obtain. We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we are making every effort to fulfil your order as quickly as possible.

I appreciate that you have waited longer than expected for this order to arrive so thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Jenna Feris
Customer Service
www.hmv.co.uk

Did anyone order of game.co.uk? and have their wii, when did you preorder?
I preodered 17th november with game

Back