Ewww Brawny!

T

The_Loose_Cannon

is beating me! not cool!

hes got 50 some odd reps and i got 38 :( i must cry and be 10 years old and presist to be immature that hes beating me and im losing!!!!

:cryin:

howd you get 3 bars man?!?! lol show me your ways, i will be your grass hopper ;)

I'll be catching up soon!! Only 39 more to go til 50 lol :ihih:

Last edited:
What's the big deal, you're moaning over a green bar or two with no revelance to anything. Does it really matter how many rep. points you have?

I help all the time
welcome new members and pm them about all they neeed to know
so dont say im lazy

*** goes off and cries****

FR.:

No it doesn't
Like Loose stated....

i must cry and be 10 years old and presist to be immature that hes beating me and im losing!!!!

C'mon man learn to read xD

And Wii_Cammy, Sitting on the stairs and crying won't get you anywhere lol
I was joking but I already know you knew that and you know that I know that you know it

xD

wii_cammy said:
I help all the time
welcome new members and pm them about all they neeed to know
so dont say im lazy

*** goes off and cries****

You lazy BUGGER , i pity you

FR. said:
What's the big deal, you're moaning over a green bar or two with no revelance to anything. Does it really matter how many rep. points you have?

yes!!! yes it does!!!! EVERYTHING MATTERS ON WIICHAT!!

no im kidding, im just being a wiseass seeing as how i never spam, i never cause controversy (well i do but its usually with threads that are in discussion and i always find someone to call out :D )and im not annoying

so therefore i started this thread to be obnoxious and yell at brawny for having 3 bars when i got 2 :( im much more cooler-er than he is!! :mad2:

<3

*insert childish comment here*

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah.
She's sooooo co-o-o-o-o-o-olllllll Lol

Loose_Cannon Fan #1

LMFAO!

yes i have a posse!!! w00t!

doing the happy chair wiggle right now!

Back