Ewww Brawny!

Wiired said:
Having so many/little green bars doesn't make you any better/worse as a person.
SHADDUPYESITDOES!!!!!!!!! :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr:

am i the only one who doesnt have 2 bars, what kinda crule tricks do you play on noobs to get them to rep you :thumbsup: Kidding lol but still........

Brawny said:
Hm...I could screw with TLC and neg rep her.....

I wonder how far she has to fall to get back to 2

if you mean neg rep as in red rep bars those have been deactivated by ion.

Bubbagump said:
if you mean neg rep as in red rep bars those have been deactivated by ion.

Hm....that is where you are wrong my friend. I (and maybe +m=m+) can still negative rep.. he he he. When Paintballer wanted neg rep, I gave it to him.. He then got pissed for some reason.

Brawny said:
Hm....that is where you are wrong my friend. I (and maybe +m=m+) can still negative rep.. he he he. When Paintballer wanted neg rep, I gave it to him.. He then got pissed for some reason.
....... uhhhh im confused maybe i cant neg rep anymore because i neg reped wiicanchangetheworld for posting somthing about me being gay for only posting to get my posts up, because thats what you do in forums so he neg reped me (actualy only turned out as a grey bar) calling me gay so i neg reped him because i told him what he needed to work on.... but its a long story......

Okay, I'll try to lay it out as clear as possible. No one on this site can negatively rep. I am an exception, most likely pertaining to my PM ban.

Oh yes Fox the is in the race now:lol:

i have my very own 3 blocks!

*This post to make brawny happy, a angry forum member transforms into a noob! lets stop this from happening!, everyone complain about brawny bwahahah:lol:)

hey brawny you got 69 reps? well i got 67!!! catching up!!!!

well i have 51:D

if you think about it im in the lead since i have been here only 2 or 3 weeks and you lot of been here months :D:lol:

boy o boy am i proud:lol:

hmm, i have like 22 points, so close to 2 bars!
oh well, i mean rep doesnt even really matter. i laugh at ppl who think that there better just because they have 2-3 bars.

Back