Faqs vs. Wiichat?

Succthis

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2011
How about a war? Top 8 of your choice vs top 7 of our choice (and me...hahaha!) Best of 9, caps to be determined by majority.
Soooooo?

Yeah. If this works out we could do a best like 7 wars to include as many people as we can. I'm open for what ever! With the ever shrinking community I figured it's about time we start reaching out, eh?

I am up for this, but I got reprimanded by one of our site moderators for not using enough words when I originally responded to this post. He deleted my post and sent me a "spammed advertisements" warning. So now I am responding with a post of at least 5 words so I don't get nit-picked again:

"Yes, Succthis. I would be very interested in doing something like that. I am glad you brought it up and made a post about it. How about anyone else? Would anyone else be interested in participating in a "WiiChat vs. Gamefaqs" Goldeneye war?"

There. I don't think the above post violates any of WiiChat's holy and sacred posting policies...that I know of....it's on-topic and is at least 5 words.

Last edited:
That is a GREAT idea, Yoshi! So let's see...so far we could have Tampa, Yoshi, Zanapher... who else wants to participate that is "mainly" a wiichat GE player? Anyone?

add me 2 (<-- 5 letters+ 1 numeral and all that come inbetween this bracket)

I'll try and get Zanapher involved. We can use the old wc tag as well

As I posted on faqs, believe it or not I was actually in WC clan for a few weeks. An original member if you like with John ( who made the clan ) ACE, Zanapher, Unknown, Known etc.

Good times :)

As I posted on faqs, believe it or not I was actually in WC clan for a few weeks. An original member if you like with John ( who made the clan ) ACE, Zanapher, Unknown, Known etc.

Good times :)

Nice. I remember running into WC players all the time when I was just starting up ages ago. They were always awesome to play with.

Back