farcry or cod3

....wiiiiiii..... said:
Vagrant do you have the game??.. ime wondering why it got such crappy reviews from ign!!! i usually dont care but 4/10 is really bad...maybe they just said 4/10 coz of graphics

there is a bunch of threads on it. and yes I have the game, hence the thread i made about it.

The opening scene of FarCry had wierd lines going through it. It seemed to be a bit better after that with the cutscenes. And THANK GOD, you can skip em.

Nintendo really needs to get their online system up and get these games up for online multiplayer. That is what keeps the game going for years. Far Cry online for the PC was amazing and so was CoD.

Its linear, but with open maps. You can go around a bunch of places, but you basically need to do what they want you to. I am only a little ways in so far, so I don't know if it gets less linear later on. But the huge open maps help it to not feel so linear.

Personally i'm not to sure about the Far Cry series myself. I liked the original PC one... Until they introduced the monsters.

Hmm just ordered my CoD3.. Saw this topic to late :S... would have gone for Farcry then.

Anyway what about Rayman. Is that a nice family game ?

If your not a graphics whore get far Cry...if you ar...just get COD3

as far as glitches go Far Cry is the one with it....COD3 has some now and then although no where close to as many Far Cry has!
But Far Cry in my opinion is a lot more fun and I am sure its longer!

Back