Find a Wii - Tips, Tricks, Helpful Links

Thought I would bump this again for anyone who didn't get a Wii on the 21st...

-Merc

Thanks a lot for Your work!

Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
With the best regards!
David

Looking for DS Lite? My wife just happened to be a Target when they got a delivery of them today (Wed, 1/24/07). There. Finished with Xmas shopping.

Hi I think I'm the last guy in the world to not score a wii...

According to either Target backdoor my Target has them in stock. Itrackr says no though. I've gone to two of the stores closest to my zip code and they say the don't have them. Is it possible their hoarding them and only releasing them on Sundays?

My zip is 10970 if you want to verify.

Could anyone help me out with my area. I don't have the opportunity to rush to the store at any minute since my mother is my only source of transportation. The Targets in my area say they have them in stock my zip is : 33614 I called them up and they said they were out of stock. I don't want to waste my mom time by going up there and they are out of stock. Any solutions?

Shinji said:
Could anyone help me out with my area. I don't have the opportunity to rush to the store at any minute since my mother is my only source of transportation. The Targets in my area say they have them in stock my zip is : 33614 I called them up and they said they were out of stock. I don't want to waste my mom time by going up there and they are out of stock. Any solutions?

Targets are selling Wiis tomorrow. Show up an hour before they open.

-Merc

^That was a fast reply :) . Is that information accurate? Thanks by the way cause tomorrow would have come and I wouldn't have even knew.

Shinji said:
^That was a fast reply :) . Is that information accurate? Thanks by the way cause tomorrow would have come and I wouldn't have even knew.

100% accurate.

-Merc

Back