Find a Wii - Tips, Tricks, Helpful Links

Unfortunately I didn't get one. When I got the electronics department someone had the last Wii in there hand. Not all is lost though. Thanks to this site that was the closest I have ever been to actually obtaining one. No other choice but to try again next time.

Should have mentioned that you can't just show up. You need to be there an hour before open.

-Merc

I showed up and hour and a half before they opened. There were plenty of people there already and they only had a few Wii's in stock.

Well I went on the Target tracker today and it said "Available" so my mother went and picked up the last Wii. I finally got one. I would like to thanks this site again because without it I would be without a Wii. Thanks.

looking in zip code 35756

anyone got advice on scoring a Wii in 35756 zip code?
I would prefer Best Buy as I have some Gift cards laying around, but any place would be fine.

Thanks,
Macky

mackenza said:
anyone got advice on scoring a Wii in 35756 zip code?
I would prefer Best Buy as I have some Gift cards laying around, but any place would be fine.

Thanks,
Macky

Hi Macky, check WiiHunt.com. Shows available at Target in Birmingham? Also looks like there are lots of Wii Plays in your area! There's none around here... :-(

Good Luck! :)

just got back from Samsclub in Ohio and they had about 20-30 sitting there. They've had them for almost a week.They aren't on display, just locked up front. Everywhere else around here can't keep them on the shelves.

got it.

dukeboy73. After reading your post about Sam's club having a bunch, I tried calling my local Sam's club - even though their website says they don't have one, and THEY DID. Much like your experience, the store said they had 41 over the phone. This was at 3:00 yesterday, so I promptly left work and headed over there and bought 2 (1 for a buddy). It was so sweet. I've really only been trying to find one this week, and here we go. Even my wife enjoyed it and SHE HATES VIDEOGAMES.

Wii Wii to you all.

Andy

mackenza said:
dukeboy73. After reading your post about Sam's club having a bunch, I tried calling my local Sam's club - even though their website says they don't have one, and THEY DID. Much like your experience, the store said they had 41 over the phone. This was at 3:00 yesterday, so I promptly left work and headed over there and bought 2 (1 for a buddy). It was so sweet. I've really only been trying to find one this week, and here we go. Even my wife enjoyed it and SHE HATES VIDEOGAMES.

Wii Wii to you all.

Andy

Glad to hear it. I went back later last night tp pick up a few for friends and they only had a couple left. They went quick. My wife is the same, she has never liked video games but she loves the Wii. It's a great console.

I feel like a big loser because all i have is a wii remote/numchuk(with kool skins) and a legend of zelda game...but alas no wii

So hard to find.....nintendo should have intisapated this (retards:mad2: )

Any more suggestions on how to get a hold of one w/o scalpers and shifty auction sites including ebay (its srewy:eek:ut: )

any sugestions?

I checked both Target Back Door and Target Back door #2, and both sites said wii is available(not Limited Availability...is "available"!) in one of the target stores. I called them but they said all wiis are gone...I keep checking it for a few days but it still shows it is available. Do you think I should go to that target store and check it out? or the system is not updated yet? it seems that's wasting time and gas to go there (like 17 miles away from my home...)
Thanks!

Last edited:
OK, so the target backdoor #1 and #2 are the same and both come from target's site. It is reliable because I just got my wii yesterday using it! :) While refreshing the screen, I saw "limited availability" and we called and talked to electronics. I do think that most target employees will lie and say they don't have them when they do, but this guy told us the truth. So if you see that a target has it, GO!

Can anyone help me find a WII in the 61820 area code? I've called every single store that would have a WII and the majority of them said they haven't seen one in at least 3 weeks. :frown2:

I was so lucky, I had to go to a bank to fix their computer, and it was closed. It wasn't going to open before 10:00 am... There was a Game Stop, and I waited til they opened. I asked for a wii and, whoaaaaaa!!! They just received the shipment. I was so lucky!!!!!!!

Back