Find a Wii - Tips, Tricks, Helpful Links

goober,

Thanks for the replies, I've been keeping track of the info as well to ensure they would be at Circuit City on Sunday. Anybody know what time to get out there? Is 4 hours before opening plenty or would you recommend a little earlier?

the pattern I'm noticing here is that stores are releasing them on weekends around here.

I'll just have to check on saturday and sunday for one.

Hey its my sons birthday monday and we are kinda low on money lately so i really wanted to get him something nice. he has been wanting a wii for quite a while and ive finally saved up enough to get him one but everywhere is sold out. Any suggestions? my zip code is 48180 thnx its very appreciated

Mark,
Call your local Circuit City this evening to find out if they have any in stock. CC's nationwide are selling them tomorrow morning when they open. Be there AT LEAST an hour early to get a voucher. Good luck

joe, best thing I can tell you to do is keep an eye on this forum as well as searching google. A person on dvd forum always lists the upcoming weekly ad, I'm sure someone will post some info of which stores (if any) are planning on selling Wii's in their ad for the weekend.

Looks like each Wal-Mart will have 7 Wiis per store tomorrow (Sun April 1st).

I just talked to someone in electronics at my local store, and they said they don't give out vouchers. I don't see how that's possible considering the demand for this item.

I guess I'll be going there at 6am (store opens at 7) to get in line. Wish me luck! Been looking for a Wii for almost a month now.

Darn! Must be popular over in America, in Australia i can go to Target and there's like 3 or 4 just on the shelves... Nice guide though and i reckon it has helped people having trouble finding one :)

Back