For The Love Of ***

im surprised no one jumped all over wii_cammy because they double posted. Oh well. I agree in the sense that spelling corectly makes people take you much more seriously, and I also think Zelda 2 stinks, although i would like to see it on Vc. Maybe ill actually be able to beat it this time around.

asdfnick said:
im surprised no one jumped all over wii_cammy because they double posted. Oh well. I agree in the sense that spelling corectly makes people take you much more seriously, and I also think Zelda 2 stinks, although i would like to see it on Vc. Maybe ill actually be able to beat it this time around.

I wasn't trying to jump all over anyone and if it appeared that way then I am sorry. All I was saying is that a little bit of effort in composing your thoughts makes a big difference...

Everybody makes mistakes in grammar, punctuation, and spelling on forums...I don't claim that every one of my posts is the picture of written perfection...

hiredgoonz said:
I wasn't trying to jump all over anyone and if it appeared that way then I am sorry. All I was saying is that a little bit of effort in composing your thoughts makes a big difference...

Everybody makes mistakes in grammar, punctuation, and spelling on forums...I don't claim that every one of my posts is the picture of written perfection...
lol no usualy about 10 people comment after someone double posts telling them "shame on you", blah blah blah.

and i agree with you on that!

Zanatos said:
Yeah either she's smarter than me, which is cool it really is, or she just knows how to use a spell check or has someone help her. Either way I don't really care you're going to have to suffer because <b>you're not special enough to get everything you want</b>

cool, so you get why you dont have DKC and Zelda 2 then?

Back