Fox Fan Club

I know! That's pretty cheap too.
Damn Peppy and his fast chargeing laser. 400% charge rate, high jumping ability, and decent speed and health makes him prrtty good as a competetor.

Love booster pack brawl in Corneria City. Fly to the tops of the buildings with a Demon Sniper and pick off anyone, lol.

Zoness Sea Base is my favorite stage though. Lots of trecherousness for noobs to try and survive in. Seriously, all I had to do was sit in my little cubby on the north side and my oponent usually kills themselves, lol.
I wish there were weapon swaps though. Put a Fireburst pod in every high spot, lol. The top of the Titana Desert stage and watch them scurry while you follow them saying "gonna get ya....gonna get ya...GONNA GET YA!" lol
God, I love this game...
The Xevious minigame (from WAY back) was actually kind of hard if you ask me.
(Damn it, im going on too much...)

Tails McCloud~ said:
I know! That's pretty cheap too.
Damn Peppy and his fast chargeing laser. 400% charge rate, high jumping ability, and decent speed and health makes him prrtty good as a competetor.

Love booster pack brawl in Corneria City. Fly to the tops of the buildings with a Demon Sniper and pick off anyone, lol.

Zoness Sea Base is my favorite stage though. Lots of trecherousness for noobs to try and survive in. Seriously, all I had to do was sit in my little cubby on the north side and my oponent usually kills themselves, lol.
I wish there were weapon swaps though. Put a Fireburst pod in every high spot, lol. The top of the Titana Desert stage and watch them scurry while you follow them saying "gonna get ya....gonna get ya...GONNA GET YA!" lol
God, I love this game...
The Xevious minigame (from WAY back) was actually kind of hard if you ask me.
(Damn it, im going on too much...)
Yea, i agree on everything...i still havent got StartWolfs Ship yet....and that Xevious game is a *****....i get far, and Die at the same place where i died before!:mad5:

I am missing a fox discussion?

:ihih:

Adventures was nice imo, graphics and gameplay were good but it was to short.

Haha at wolf being cheap, fox is just the better character I suppose so he would be my choice.

Technically, since Wolf has decently high percentages in stats over everyone else, (not to mention a faster sidestep) he is the most powerfull charecter, (Methinks Fox is 2nd) but in all reality, Fox is the most well-rounded competitor.

I would be playing it now, but I let a friend borrow it (first time I did that in forever)
Single player was waay to short, but makes for a great speed run game (survival)

Tails McCloud~ said:
Technically, since Wolf has decently high percentages in stats over everyone else, (not to mention a faster sidestep) he is the most powerfull charecter, (Methinks Fox is 2nd) but in all reality, Fox is the most well-rounded competitor.

I would be playing it now, but I let a friend borrow it (first time I did that in forever)
Single player was waay to short, but makes for a great speed run game (survival)
Yes....i will agree on that one, to tell the truth, Fox is BETTER overall, no matter what the other characters have.....but i would still choose Wolf over him for a reason idk....on StarFox 64 my favorite character was Fox and Falco.....when i did adventure on it, and saw Wolf....my mind completely changed....putting Fox in second, and Wolf in first...i still love to use Fox, but then...i would use Wolf over him anyday!!

(Hopefully he'll be in SSBB...i hope)

Plus, if they make another sequel to StarFox, they need to put Online....what do say, 32players?:scared:

Something like StarFox Command?
There should be some identification lobbies to help find friends instead of stupid friend codes...:incazzato:

Havent played that game yet...i wish i had a DS

I've played every starfox game that came from the "horizen" but have never touch/played Starfox Command...heard it was a good game, came back to its roots of StarFox 64.....and that is what needs to be done in order to make another Triple-A StarFox game..

@Cyan- Yes, the controlls are difficult at first and the online play is a bit shawdy, but other then that, this game is perfect.

@FlashStar-KIKU!!! WHAT'S UP?

Tails McCloud~ said:
@Cyan- Yes, the controlls are difficult at first and the online play is a bit shawdy, but other then that, this game is perfect.

@FlashStar-KIKU!!! WHAT'S UP?
Hehehehe ^_^
Hello! Sowwie I've not been responding on meh wii, my netowrk is being fussy -.-
Ah well! My compy is finally all fix'd and everything so yes :3
I wanted to drop in and talk more with meh favorite buddy <3

w00t!
I feel loved.

Just got my SF:Assault back, double w00t!

Yessssss (Nepoleon Dynomite)
Damn, I got rusty :sad:

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yessssss (Nepoleon Dynomite)
Damn, I got rusty :sad:
Rusty? yeah I knwo that feeling. Since I have my own VG club set up, I Was playing smash bros and I just.. "... OMG I suck again!" I'm getting back to my old kick-ass skills, but I"m still working on it. :3

Back