Franchises that NEED TO DIE

If I want to play a party game, Sonic Shuffle is more fun to me. I played M.Partys 1-6 and none of them even seemed any good to me...
Mario Party...someone should have killed you long ago...
WW2 games seem all the same to me so if they were gone, there would be more creativity.
The Sims games...just die...now...
And because im an old button masher, Big Brain Acadamy needs a death penalty. How dare they makes us smarterer.

Syntax said:
Gears Of War: Most played xbox 360 game..
EA Sports: Creators of some of the best sports games..
Halo: Most popular xbox original console game. Reason behind xbox's popularity.

Gears of War: Overrated shooter.
EA Sports: Each version is only vaguely better than the last.
Halo: Dull level design, nothing special about it.

If both Halo was to be cancelled the xbox 360 sales would most likely greatly decrease. Also if you played the beta version of Halo 3 you would notice that they have changed it quite a bit by throwing in new vehicles, weapons etc.

Gears of war: Most popular xbox 360 live game for the past couple of months. Also the levels are amazing. Especially the newly released ones. Don't know what else you could want..

EA Games: Of course the games are going to be slightly similar. It's a sports game after all. Don't expect them to throw in some crazy modes etc. Also I suggest you check out my thread on NHL 08.

Napalmbrain said:

So Gears of War should end cause it's overrated :wtf:?

EA Sports makes all the sports game, they don't just make Madden, Live, or any other common sports games...they also make others as well..

Halo just makes no sense to me....

No Halo = Microsoft doomed.

Napalmbrain said:
Medal of Honour/ Call of Duty / other WW2 FPS games

A couple of weeks ago, I would have been on your side. Enough with the cookie cutter gaming.

Then EA announced they were bringing online vs FPS to the Wii with Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (which would be the, what? 30th game in the series?). Well, now I'm a fan. Give me an alternative, I'll be happy to use it, but we've the best ever FPS control system and little-to-no ability to use to kill friends and strangers. :wtf:

That, and MoH Airborne (not Wii bound) looks like a sweet concept--start anywhere, different battle lines forming depending on how you play... I could get into that.

I don't see why Mario Party needs to die. Mario Party games are fun to me.

And I agree Madden and other EA Sports games are really stupid since it is all the same, but Halo is the most overrated game EVER. halo just seems so boring to me. All there is in it is killing. Same with Grand Thieft Auto.

The not good franchises need to die.
Durr.

Nfanboy said:
I don't see why Mario Party needs to die. Mario Party games are fun to me.

And I agree Madden and other EA Sports games are really stupid since it is all the same, but Halo is the most overrated game EVER. halo just seems so boring to me. All there is in it is killing. Same with Grand Thieft Auto.

Even though I agree GTA and Halo are very overrated...there would be NO reason at all it would die.

It would be like saying "Yeah, Mario needs to go".

Tails McCloud~ said:
More franchises that would be better off dead (in my own opinion, dont flame me)
Kirby
Crash Bandicoot
(The way the new Sonic Team and dumbass developers keep running him into the ground with bad gameplay and stupid voiceovers, Sonic may not be long for this world. Yuji Naka, how could you let this happen)
yes, i agree with you on the kirby series BUT they still need to put him in other games outside his franchise, like msash bros. but i think "kirby wii" make bring something new to the franchise

(sorry for the DP)

Mr. person said:
after awile it thought people would run out of games that needed to get benned, apperently not:lol:
Uhhh, what?

hes sayin he thought we would run out of games to list

Syntax said:
If both Halo was to be cancelled the xbox 360 sales would most likely greatly decrease. Also if you played the beta version of Halo 3 you would notice that they have changed it quite a bit by throwing in new vehicles, weapons etc.

Gears of war: Most popular xbox 360 live game for the past couple of months. Also the levels are amazing. Especially the newly released ones. Don't know what else you could want..

EA Games: Of course the games are going to be slightly similar. It's a sports game after all. Don't expect them to throw in some crazy modes etc. Also I suggest you check out my thread on NHL 08.

I couldn't care less if they were the most famous games ever made. I obviously don't like them or I wouldn't want them to die.

Back