Franchises that NEED TO DIE

I couldn't care less if they were the most famous games ever made. I obviously don't like them or I wouldn't want them to die.
I'm sorry but if we were to remove these games the xbox sales would greatly decrease.

And I agree Madden and other EA Sports games are really stupid since it is all the same, but Halo is the most overrated game EVER. halo just seems so boring to me. All there is in it is killing. Same with Grand Thieft Auto.

Of course all sports games are going to be similar. Their sports games after all so you can't really expect them to throw in some crazy modes etc. However they have been changing them up a bit. In NHL 07 they introduced the "Skill Stick" which allowed players to control the stick of the player they were using thus making the game more fun and challenging. EA has also said they were going to improve on it with NHL 08 as well.

To be honest when it comes to sports games all you can expect to be changed are the graphics, rosters, teams and the gameplay. Other than that don't expect much to be played.

Syntax said:
I'm sorry but if we were to remove these games the xbox sales would greatly decrease.

Let me put it another way then- If I could somehow kill off any franchises without any consequences to console sales, I would kill off Gears of War and Halo.

Napalmbrain said:
Let me put it another way then- If I could somehow kill off any franchises without any consequences to console sales, I would kill off Gears of War and Halo.
There is only one gears of war game. what is there to kill?

i liked sonic heroes and sonic adventure 2 battle the sonic games are good but i didn't like the new secret rings one as much.

SPYRO

AND

Crash

Rule

i used to LOVE the spyro games for the ps1, but they are so goddamn hard cuz you have to find all the stupid gems!! i could never beat the game!! they were soo fun regardless

sonic (unless youre going to create a 2D version that is all new on the DS, dont bother)
Resident Evil (id rather remember it for what it is that what it has become, unless RE5 proves to be awesome)

naruto = Needed for the mass good money for REAL games. They are fun though. Naruto use to be a pretty nice Anime.

Spyro = SPYROS A CLASSIC! IT WILL NEVER DIE! :eek:

Crash and tony = yeah ok these guys need to go bye bye.

Mario party = seeing that 8 will break the million mark in a few weeks I don't think you can say anything about this one, besides it is still fun.

I have to disagree with you on halo. I love nintendo and always have but MY GOD the first halo was amazing. the multiplayer was so fun. However the second one had a horrible story line compared to the first one and the weapons sucked. The first one was good though. The second was far too repetitive.

i disagree, halo 2 changed some weapons and their attributes, but it was mostly halo with more weapons and levels and duel wield. Nothing wrong with that. Halo 3 will be awesome, i was almost gonna get a 360, instead i got a wii. if Halo shouldn't die, if anything it should be the splinter cell series/tom clancy series, now that's repetitive.

Liger_zero9999 said:
i think i speak for al australians whn i say " big brother needs to die"......... painfully.:yesnod:

You can speak for the UK too, reeeeally needs to die here in the UK

Back