FRuMMaGe has defiled the pavement.

Gamejunkie said:
Is your name a jock off the rap group twiztid? im just curious... :wtf:
oh my GAWD! yupz! how did u knowz?? :lol: actually im more a fan of ICP, but yeah. it was originally twizdid-little-lette... but...i dont usually show that im a fan, so i just stuck with twizdid. my life story. XD
JK! anyways... are you a fan.. or are u just asking cuz u think im weird? :lol:

i have never marked my toritory on any public property........................... my dog on the other hand....................................................................
................................................................................................................................................

lol

wii_girliefairie said:
oh my GAWD! yupz! how did u knowz?? :lol: actually im more a fan of ICP, but yeah. it was originally twizdid-little-lette... but...i dont usually show that im a fan, so i just stuck with twizdid. my life story. XD
JK! anyways... are you a fan.. or are u just asking cuz u think im weird? :lol:

Nah I was just curious cause you spelled it differently, I'm not a big fan of ICP or Twiztid (funny as hell though) I got an ABK album,that music isn't really my style, but the main point of my curiosity was "how can this girl listen to Twiztid and be into pokemon?"

It's all in the good lol

People never cease to surprise me...

btw here's a pic of ABK for ya...

abk_postcard_flyer.jpg

Gamejunkie said:
Nah I was just curious cause you spelled it differently, I'm not a big fan of ICP or Twiztid (funny as hell though) I got an ABK album,that music isn't really my style, but the main point of my curiosity was "how can this girl listen to Twiztid and be into pokemon?"

It's all in the good lol

People never cease to surprise me...

btw here's a pic of ABK for ya...

abk_postcard_flyer.jpg
lol. yeah. wanna be friends?

For those who are wondering, my name is NOT FRuMMaGe :lol:

FRMG is just a shortened version that I use for games and highscores that do not allow more than 4 characters such as Smash Bros Melee.

There's loads in the subway near where I live, sometimes I like to read what people write and it's normally funny.

I still have to leave my name or something in the sidewalk. Something I've always wanted to do.

Frummage, let's hope that no one's crazy enough to turn you in for that lol. You can get a nasty fine. At least that's the law in Joisey.

the closest thing to doing that is.....ingraving my nickname on wall with paint that hasn't dry yet

Back