Where is everyone from? What country? and what area (u dont have to b too specific)?

are you thinking of the right place?

i might be taking this a bit too far but. . .

6c96f.jpg

Mitch2025 said:
well we do have 2 of the greatest amusement parks around. Kings Island and Ceder Point. both have numerous record breaking roller coasters but other than that, yea, its boring as hell

cedar point!!!!! hell yeah.. i remember the Gemini!! great wooden coaster.

United States, in Western Pennsylvania. BUT I'M NOT AMISH!!!!! Everyone thinks of Amish when they hear Pennsylvania, but not all of us are Amish. In fact, most of us are non-Amish.

heh i hear that. i grew up in titusville,pa. im sure you have heard of it.

Last edited:
Mitch2025 said:
well we do have 2 of the greatest amusement parks around. Kings Island and Ceder Point. both have numerous record breaking roller coasters but other than that, yea, its boring as hell

Bit off topic but Do they still have the top thrill Dragster ?

Watch - http://www.metacafe.com/watch/38679/top_thrill_dragster/

I live in a small market town called Ulverston , its in South Cumbria and probably only famous for a couple of things one of which is Stan Laurel was born here.

150px-Laurel.jpg

One of the 20th Centurys greatest comics was born in Ulverston on 16 June 1890 in a small terraced house in Argyle Street near to the town centre. He went on to be the driving force in the comic duo Laurel and Hardy. The pair visited Ulverston in 1947 when crowds turned out to see them appear on the balcony of the Coronation Hall.

The world famous Laurel and Hardy Museum is in the town centre. Bill Cubin's lifetime collection of memorabilia, including personal items, letter, furniture and photographs. There is also a small cinema which shows Laurel and Hardy films throughout the day. for more information on the museum visit:

sssssssssss.gif

Last edited:
SenorLopez said:
United States, in Western Pennsylvania. BUT I'M NOT AMISH!!!!! Everyone thinks of Amish when they hear Pennsylvania, but not all of us are Amish. In fact, most of us are non-Amish.
Yay PA! I live in a town called Exeter, it is right next to Reading. Its the most boring place ever so I wouldn't be suprised if you never heard of it before.

Back