Where is everyone from? What country? and what area (u dont have to b too specific)?

mms529 said:
how do i start a thread?

Everyones gonna jump on in answering your question now...but I'll make an attempt, probably a 4th or 5th one lol (although when i checked its the firwst). You go to the home page, then click on a bolded topic. From there, on the top left corner of the inner-page says start a new thread, and your thread will be placed in that section. :ee5k:

Come on everyone...tell me where you live now, i need to add all of your addresses to my list and jus- WHOA, just thinking aloud, don't mind me. Go along now, entrust those addresses to me...*Does one of those creepy Orochimaru licks mixed in with a giggle, if anyone knows what I'm talking about* (im jk, i don't REALLY want your addresses incase you thought i was serious. It's a shame i have to inform people who actually don't know this. Oh well, expressing yourself over text is hard anyways lol).

I live about an hour or so away from here..
sign_400x300.jpg

Which is home to him..
daffyd_narrowweb__300x414,0.jpg

I live about half hour away from where she was born..
catherine_zeta-jones01.jpg

We eat these...(welsh cakes)
welsh_cakes.jpg

Longest Railroad station name in the WORLD is a few hours away
Wales_rrstation.jpg

And it looks like this
wales%20landscape.JPG

Our flag..
800px-Flag_of_Wales_2.svg.png

Our dragon kicked the English dragons arse (I think) and one day the dragon will rise and kick out all the non Welsh speaking people from the country (so all the crazy old people say anyway)

Ohh and we used to have a king - Llywelyn ap Gruffydd, or Llywelyn Ein Llyw Olaf (Llywelyn Our Last Leader)

Born in San Antonio, TX
Spent 3 years in Hitcham, Suffolk, England in the 70's as a kid.
Then central TX.
Then Greenville, NC.
Now Chicago, IL.
Variety is the spice of life!

Nice...looks like we have a big variety of people here then. I noticed that out of all the people on this site...our "so cool" New Jerseyans never show up. Only about 3 people maybe, including myself.

Yeah, I live in the Dominican Republic now. It's a little too hot for my taste, but it's a beautiful place to live.

Back