FRuMMaGe has defiled the pavement.

So do I, but it's how some people like to express themselves, but I think they could've just did it on paper or cardboard or something cool... make something productive.

bigwilliiy said:
At the end of the school year theres text books we have to return back to a text book shop.

I wrote very crudely all over the book.

Big willy was here
and

Save_us.BWLY

i aslo drew on a desk. it has a big thing that has BIGWILLY>YOU
Effing win.

LinksDarkSide said:
And yet no-one cares that my dog... er... AceAlabama ate my textbook?
He was probably crazy at the time. Obviously this was before he joined the Waluigi Fan Club :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
He was probably crazy at the time. Obviously this was before he joined the Waluigi Fan Club :yesnod:

Yep. Totally correct. Or it could've been the dog dressed as AceAlabama...

Nothing major, sure I wrote my name under some funny smelling bridge my friends and I used to hang out under, that's about it though.

Ohh in my German lessons in the comp my friends and I used to try and draw cocks on each others books without them noticing. We didn't give a crap about German so all we did was mess about. One day my friend managed to draw cocks on every page of my book, even the front and back covers, seriously, every page.

The next lesson I had a row from my teacher, he said "Do you think it's funny to draw things like that on your book?", me - "You don't ACTUALLY think I'd draw them over my own book do I? Why the hell would I do that?".

He even wanted to send me to the head of our year. What a bum 'ed. I was quite amazed she managed to do that mind, I congradulated her.

surfinrach90 said:
Nothing major, sure I wrote my name under some funny smelling bridge my friends and I used to hang out under, that's about it though.

Ohh in my German lessons in the comp my friends and I used to try and draw cocks on each others books without them noticing. We didn't give a crap about German so all we did was mess about. One day my friend managed to draw cocks on every page of my book, even the front and back covers, seriously, every page.

The next lesson I had a row from my teacher, he said "Do you think it's funny to draw things like that on your book?", me - "You don't ACTUALLY think I'd draw them over my own book do I? Why the hell would I do that?".

He even wanted to send me to the head of our year. What a bum 'ed. I was quite amazed she managed to do that mind, I congradulated her.
And you said I was insane :lol:

Back