What Do You Look For In A...

En4Neo said:
Obviously women aren't robots, but we're stereotyping here. GEEZ!!!

Any way..
brooke-burke-picture-6.jpg

amerie-picture-3.jpg

rosario-dawson-at-cannes.jpg
Hopefully you're drop dead gorgeous with standards like that =]
Cool that you like a variety of ethnicities though, me too.

I must ask why tan has gotten so attractive now.

What ever happened to paleness as beauty? Or did that die when "fair" stopped being a compliment?

Brawny said:
I must ask why tan has gotten so attractive now.

What ever happened to paleness as beauty? Or did that die when "fair" stopped being a compliment?
I definitely prefer paleness or naturally darker skin over white girls with tans.
Give me a 5'11" girl with a low BMI and odd, angular features over a busty, curvy commercial looking tanned one anyday.

I've always wanted to be pale D:

Celeste said:
Hopefully you're drop dead gorgeous with standards like that =]
Cool that you like a variety of ethnicities though, me too.

Not to brag or anything, but I do consider myself quite handsome....

Yeah, I tend to like a lot of types of girls especially hispanic girls. I'm not that into northern european girls and Eastern asian girls, but every once in awhile I'll see a knockout Swedish or Japanese girl.

En4Neo said:
Not to brag or anything, but I do consider myself quite handsome....

Yeah, I tend to like a lot of types of girls especially latinas girls. I'm not that into northern european girls and Eastern asian girls, but every once in awhile I'll see a knockout Swedish or Japanese girl.
Well, you appear to be Scandinavian, so it's not hard to believe you'd be quite handsome I guess =)
Scandinavia = inexplicably beautiful people >.<
Have you posted pics?

Celeste said:
Well, you appear to be Scandinavian, so it's not hard to believe you'd be quite handsome I guess =)
Have you posted pics?

Why, thank you, Celeste. ;)

I'm very pale, and it really sucks when it comes to summer time, you can't pull off light clothes and I burn very easily. Nyh.

Celeste said:
Have you posted pics?

Nope, quite the opposite lol.

I'm Creole, I share the same ethnicity as Beyonce. Basically I'm African, French, Italian, Cherokee, and Dominican. People either think I look hispanic(which in a sense I am) or middle eastern most of the time though.

I'd post pics, but I don't feel the need to and if I did I'd be too afraid that I'd regret it in the future.

Celeste said:
I definitely prefer paleness or naturally darker skin over white girls with tans.
Give me a 5'11" girl with a low BMI and odd, angular features over a busty, curvy commercial looking tanned one anyday.

I've always wanted to be pale D:

I'm definitely more into natural tan (emphasis on the natural) - if it's because of a part of your lifestyle: surfing, boating, tennis, biking, etc. Just looks super healthy to me.

NOT into anything sprayed on or as a result of sitting in a human toaster oven.

I also definitely dig on non-traditional beauty - not into big hooters (I'm more of a leg-man) - I like a tall, lean, *mildly* athletic build.

Tats and other misc body mods are OK if tasteful (design, meaning and location a consideration :lol:)

I took my company out one night, and everyone who showed had to get a body mod - new company policy, hahaha!

[DT] said:
I'm definitely more into natural tan (emphasis on the natural) - if it's because of a part of your lifestyle: surfing, boating, tennis, biking, etc. Just looks super healthy to me.
*plays at least 5 days a week*

:ihih:

Brawny said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hey DT, what was post was the rep for specifically?

Uh, duh, I don't recall now - at worst case call it an accumulated rep for lots of small, good posts :yesnod:

Back