What Do You Look For In A...

Oh, I haven't even answered this question... Hm, what do I look for? I wonder...

- Someone with the same sense of humour as me. :thumbsup:
- Sarcastic. :thumbsup:
- Taller than 5"4, which is really not a challenge. :thumbsup:
- Will settle for second best to Ayumi. :thumbsup:
- Can be owned very easily. :rolleyes:
- Has basic understanding of English. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
- Won't buy me anything fancy. :mad2:
- Won't let me win games, because that's just retarded. :thumbsup:
- Listens to me complain about everything. :thumbsup:
- Lets me flirt with everybody else, aha. :cryin:
- CAN COOK. :thumbsup:
- Someone who doesn't mind me refusing to dance in any situation. :thumbsup:

Edit: If it needs to be covered up in public, it's a "sex organ".

Last edited:
This is always a fun[ny] topic - so, umm, for the folks who are putting they need someone that's an 8 or 9 (of 10) and is incredibly bright, witty, charming, etc., I'm assuming that YOU are also the same?

:lol:

Though I suppose this is a "what I want" exercise vs. "what I'll get" reality check :D

[DT] said:
This is always a fun[ny] topic - so, umm, for the folks who are putting they need someone that's an 8 or 9 (of 10) and is incredibly bright, witty, charming, etc., I'm assuming that YOU are also the same?
I said "around an 8", smart (not incredibly), humorous, and charming...kind of goes with level of "hotness".
[DT said:
Though I suppose this is a "what I want" exercise vs. "what I'll get" reality check :D
That's what I'm talking about. :)

It is a quite interesting topic this, I bet half the people here end up with someone different than what they described!

Like the other day I met this girl, and after being around her for several hours, then sitting up until like 6am talking to her, she became the first person who I have ever considered 'wife-material'...of course, she's 26 and doesn't live by me, I only met her through my cousin in Wales, but she's not much like anything I would think of when thinking of the ideal woman!

Another ideal girl....body/face wise. Personality wise not so much.

angelina-jolie-oceans-06-header.JPG

Celebrities images are hard to live up to. They had plastic surgery so many times, that their families doesn't even recognize them.

The problem is that looks go to people's heads. THERE'S A REASON MOST HOT GIRLS ARE BITCHES.

I hate Wiichat's editing thing.

Back