What Do You Look For In A...

Oh, I haven't even answered this question... Hm, what do I look for? I wonder...

- Someone with the same sense of humour as me.
- Sarcastic.
- Taller than 5"4, which is really not a challenge.
- Will settle for second best to Ayumi.
- Can be owned very easily.
- Has basic understanding of English.
- Won't buy me anything fancy.
- Won't let me win games, because that's just retarded.
- Listens to me complain about everything.
- Lets me flirt with everybody else, aha.
- CAN COOK.
- Someone who doesn't mind me refusing to dance in any situation.

I've never met a guy who wasn't a bit shallow. It's not really a bad thing though. I place a lot of importance on physical appearance too. If you don't find someone physically desirable, you shouldn't be in a relationship with them. Intelligence, hygiene and attentiveness are most important to me, but if someone had those qualities to the maximum and were really really fug, I wouldn't be interested :\

Frogger said:
- Someone with the same sense of humour as me.[0]
- Sarcastic.[x]
- Taller than 5"4, which is really not a challenge.[-]
- Will settle for second best to Ayumi. ...:shocked: what..?
- Can be owned very easily. [x]:nonod:
- Has basic understanding of English. [x]
- Won't buy me anything fancy.[x]
- Won't let me win games, because that's just retarded. [x]
- Listens to me complain about everything. [x] I do that now anyway?
- Lets me flirt with everybody else, aha. [-]...?
- CAN COOK. [x]
- Someone who doesn't mind me refusing to dance in any situation.[x]

:scared:

Brawny said:
No one's mentioned age-range within own?

Ah yes, good point. I'd be happy with anyone of an age approximately similar to my own. I'd feel awkward with someone too old or too young.

Oh yeah, and she couldn't be too religious/conservative. I doubt we would get along.

To tell you the truth, I don't really have a list of what I look for in a female (I'm not saying that anyone actually has a list and ticks them off on dates like).
-But firstly, if I like the look of a girl, she gets a chance (I guess you could say that she has to be good looking - obviously).
-If I know her and I know anything particularly bad about her, then she's out the window!
-If I don't know anything particularly bad about her, or if I simply don't know her, and I get the feeling (part 1)then she's onto the next step.
-I'll try and get to know the girl more. If the feeling (part 2) happens, then she's a target!
-Now a target, I would pursue in whatever way I felt best appropriate, and hopefully obtain results. If not, move on.

Sadly, I haven't had the [STRIKE]chance[/STRIKE] freedom to do this in a while since I very much doubt the missus would like it.

Ahh how I miss the chase *memories*.

Cpt.McCloud said:
thwtfisthatkindofdancethattheyarema.gif

Lol! Awhh =]

And you are always there when I need to talk to someone, I love our chats, we must have another soooon ^_^ I actually do need one =/

Last edited:
Jam. You're not a very compatible person. :)

Must Haves:
  • On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) in terms of looks (hotness, cuteness what have you), she needs to be around an 8 or higher (call me shallow all you want, I don't care)
  • Nice (can NOT be up-stuck in any way)
  • Great sense of humor
  • Intelligent
  • Great at conversing
  • Athletic for sure
  • Doesn't drink beer or any alcohol really except wine (I find it very unattractive)

Preferable Traits:
  • Shorter and younger (pedoooo)
  • Likes at least SOME video games (or at least doesn't bash them and call me a nerd for liking them -.-)
  • 30%-60% of her interests are the same as mine

That's it I suppose...

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
Jam. You're not a very compatible person. :)

Liar!

Must Haves:
  • On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) in terms of looks (hotness, cuteness what have you), she needs to be around an 8 or higher (call me shallow all you want, I don't care)

• :wink:

[x]Nice (can NOT be up-stuck in any way)
    [x]Great sense of humor
    [x]Intelligent
    [x]Great at conversing
    [x]Athletic for sure
    [x]Doesn't drink beer or any alcohol really except wine (I find it very unattractive)

Preferable Traits:
    [x]Shorter and younger (pedoooo)
    [x]Likes at least SOME video games (or at least doesn't bash them and call me a nerd for liking them -.-)
    [x]30%-60% of her interests are the same as mine
That's it I suppose...

Win.

Back