What Do You Look For In A...

Someone who likes to drink beer huh? that's an interesting quality, there's not lots of girls who like to drink beer, though.

When it comes to the beer, smoking, etc, I look for the opposite as well. I really don't find anything attractive about a girl who smokes or drinks all the time.

{Axtlár} said:
When it comes to the beer, smoking, etc, I look for the opposite as well. I really don't find anything attractive about a girl who smokes or drinks all the time.
Me either.
I don't mind if guys enjoy beer, but I get really uncomfortable around drunk people, even if I know them really well, so if he can stop drinking before he's incapacitated, that's lovely. Drugs...I don't mind herb, but anything harder and I'd just be constantly worried, I've lost two of my best friends to overdoses.

{Axtlár} said:

Well I hope a girl who "enjoys a beer" doesn't equate to "drinking all the time". Remember there's a +HUGE+ difference in some ditzy girls gone wild, pounding Bud through a funnel and an intellegent woman who appreciates a fine brew like a Bass.

When we go up to the pub, and both have a black & tan, I think we're being pretty mild. :lol:

Herb = Illegal so it doesn't even factor in to our lifestyle.

I can definetly respect abstinence.

Tis harder than it seems, thats for damn sure.

Yes, yes, DT, that's exactly why I added "all the time" meaning addcition with drinking or smoking.

Back