Future Wii Speculation

There's always customer service and i've never really had problems with games i buy...so it's a risk i'm willing to take.

If you already have that portable stuff and all what's the point of having the price jacked up on the wii just to play dvd's that you can simply play on the ps2 right next to it. (or so imagined)

Last edited:
THey may come out with a wireless sensor bar. Since 3rd party has put one out. I have it and I must say it's 100% better than the original. It gets more wide angle and more distance than the standard. I get much less glitchy response than the original one. Nintendo I think will no doubt be updating that sensor bar. I am also sure they will eventually come out with some form of rechargable batteries and charger. Thats a must. Again since they have mad competition out there, they are basically have to drop some OEM verions. I have (2) of the 3rd parts ones and those are a must as well. They also really really need to come out with some wireless classic pads and some wireless nunchucks. Those are most annoying to use with the wire attached.

Check it!
100_0052Small.jpg

100_0049Small.jpg

Back