gamestop wii friday?

WiiKyle

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2006
will gamestops have wii's friday, there add sais not too long until the 2nd shipment arrives, and in there BF ad it lists the wii

Kazz said:
im going to check my gamestop first thing in the morning. do you know what time the stores will be opening?

i believe at 7am here in usa atleast

ok good i'll go set my alarm now. lol its only 6pm here and that typtophan is kicking in full force on me right now.. lol

Gamestop wont have any. Go to Best Buy. They should have around 30 for black friday. Doors open at 9am so I suggest getting there around 8am.

I'm stayin home on black friday, i usually can't get near any stores on that day and i don't have enought for the wii yet anyway....

Lethal said:
Gamestop wont have any. Go to Best Buy. They should have around 30 for black friday. Doors open at 9am so I suggest getting there around 8am.

Well considering many people (including myself) have personally called and been notified that Gamestop will have Wiis in stock on friday, as well as information that they have been holding sales until then; you are wrong.

Also, Best Buys in my area are opening at 5am. I plan on getting there at 4 am. If there is no line at Gamestop, I'll start waiting at Best Buy. By 5 am I'll know if Bestbuy has a WII in stock. If they don't I can start waiting in line for the 7 am opening of Gamestop.

Gamestop Store Hours ?

I was about to make a thread on this but didnt soo here it is !
When does GameStop open?
And what stores will have the Wii tomarrow ?

I already did and can somebody answer my questions, please ! ?

Back