gamestop wii friday?

wiicanchangetheworld said:
I already did and can somebody answer my questions, please ! ?

black friday is an american "holiday" which typically starts the shopping season. its marked by discounted items, mad rushing, people getting trampled/beat up, etc.

and your question was already answered world, scroll up.

Wow, it's like the blind leading the blind in this thread.

Lol.
Are all the Wiis gone in the US ?
:lol: I still dont know.....:scared:

Well if I am wrong then good for you guys that get it there. BUT! EB and Gamestop only got like 10 Wii's at launch and I know they didnt hold any back. Also the EB and Gamestops out here in Kansas City have not recieved another shipment of consoles.

yeah gamestop and eb games are same branch, and they are both getting units all over the U.S for Black friday. they both open at 7, i suggest you arrive early if you want to get one because they will only get around 5-10 of them per store,

gasmestop locally had got 4 in on Tuesday when i picked mines up so friday they should have some, they will definatly have some accessories because im dieing for more remotes

And how many Wiis will GameStop/EB Games will have ?

I think it depends on store to store. But I can gurantee you none will have more than 10 or 20. Call though and see what they are doing. If you word your questions correctly, you can get more info out of employees than you could imagine.

Mr.Herron said:
This is the most confusing thread in history.

Here, let me simplify it for ya. CALL YOUR STORE BEFORE YOU GO. No one on these damn boards can tell you about the stores in your area.

Lethal said:
Gamestop wont have any. Go to Best Buy. They should have around 30 for black friday. Doors open at 9am so I suggest getting there around 8am.

wrong we open at 5 a.m.

lloyd yayo is partially right, Yes they will have WII's tomorrow, but they dont open at 5, they open at 8 it has been confirmed by ads, and employees

oh i fully understand that. Im just saying, one person says one thing, then another contradicts them with another story.

ITS MADNESS!

Back