Getting Pretty Bored Now...

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Gahh, I know right!? Haha, preeetty weird. HMM.. should i? Nahh, waiting hours in line for this, no way! Plus, my parents would hate it if I did!
Do it :mad:@@@@ there's Wario on the 360 :rolleyes: (well, you could draw a picture and put him on the TV or something - would be like the real thing :])

yeah, im pretty much 360'd by now. Not too offend anyone (again) but the Wii is causing a bunch of games to sacrifice the quality I look for just for the motion sensing wiimote gimmick (sorry, I know how much of you hate that term) like Sonic and Tony Hawk, and the only game I can make an exception for is LoZ TP. Not that much of a loss anyway, some of my friends still their Wii's. I'm just not the type to just sit around by myself playing my Wii when the kids down the hall are hookin up there XBox's with each other.

ocdan said:
yeah, im pretty much 360'd by now. Not too offend anyone (again) but the Wii is causing a bunch of games to sacrifice the quality I look for just for the motion sensing wiimote gimmick (sorry, I know how much of you hate that term) like Sonic and Tony Hawk, and the only game I can make an exception for is LoZ TP. Not that much of a loss anyway, some of my friends still their Wii's. I'm just not the type to just sit around by myself playing my Wii when the kids down the hall are hookin up there XBox's with each other.
Kinda what I was thinking :] gonna stick around WiiChat though?

ocdan said:
Not to offend anyone, but I am really getting bored with my Wii now. I don't have that much fun with friends either cuz they can't catch along with the controls as fast as I would want them too, so Im thinking of trading up for a 360. I know I will probably be missing out alot on future titles to come (smash bros. for one), but in the long run, I feel I would be better off with a 360. I came to this conclusion just today when I traded in 2 of my old games (got bored of them easily) and picked up Sonic. Being the avid Sonic fan I am, I became extremely disappointed in the game and realized I have gotten tired to all of this. I also came to this conclusion when I just get sick of the motion sensing and stuff. I come back to my dorm after skateboarding all the way back across campus and just wanna chill and play some wii, but every time I play, I find myself having to get into uncomfortable positions just to make elbow room. I dunno if this is any significance to any of you, but if I am meeting eye to eye with anyone else, please, do tell how the wii is starting to mess with you.

If your gonna get a 360 wait for Elite its the new 360 coming out in a few months, its black and has a 120gb HDD so I suggest waiting for the Elite.

Sarai_132 said:
If your gonna get a 360 wait for Elite its the new 360 coming out in a few months, its black and has a 120gb HDD so I suggest waiting for the Elite.
nah Im not THAT big into gaming, Im that guy who will only have like 2 or 3 games at a time and trade in the games finished with

Last edited:
ocdan said:
actually, ya know what... No Im probably gonna quit this place once I get rid of my Wii, from afar this whole site is pretty stupid, There are some exceptions though, but just way too many ignorant people here that even I don't want to be associated with in ANY way

Back