So Freakin' Bored !!!!

Dubb's Wii

All Mighty
Jun 18, 2007
So. Cal.
Wii Online Code
7500-4049-1798-0971
So yeah, I'm sure this has been discussed here before but, I am SO BORED of the Wii right now. I got GH3 and a few other games just a couple weeks ago and just have no drive or interest in turning on my Wii right now. Does anyone else feel this way??
I go to Best Buy, Circuit City and Gamestop and all the other retail stores and look through all the Wii games and I see still like Pets, Cooking Mama, and a bunch of trivia games. WTF is this all about?? Where are the at-least half way descent games?? Does anyone know??
Yeah, Yeah, I know SSBB is coming soon. WHOA, big deal !! I bet if i get that and play it, I'll be bored of that in a week or two as well.
Does anyone else out there feel the same way as me?? I am almost ready to trade all my Wii stuff for a PS3. ZZZZZZZ !!! At least I'll have a blue-ray player then. The Wii is just a dust magnet now. HELP !!! Drowning in BORDUM !!! :sick:

Ya cause PS3 has any games better than Rockband... lol and even then you need atleast 3 people for that to be fun...

its the first year... have you ever bought a video game console before at launch?
360 sucked its first year game wise... with only a few good games and the same is so for wii and ps3...

it takes developers time to make games... and most the time console companys dont release next gen specs to anyone untill a few months before launch... so all you get for the first year is rushed games and a few really good ones.. after a year goes buy its uphill from there...

stop crying and get use to it... im sick of seeing these post over and over.. you people act like you've never owned a video game system before.. this is the way it works, happens everytime...

if you want great games dont even bother buying a system untill its been out a couple years, it had a price drop, and released a couple hundred titles, then you can pick and choose from the best like all the other casual gamers, suck it up

now go get a tissue and clean your face..lol

You could always sell your wii.

There's no legally binding contract with buying it!

ps3 had/has resistance, which whether you considered it a AAA title or not it kept people busy. 360 had call of duty 2 which is still one of the top 10 played games on the PC according to xfire's stats and then later ti got gears of war and dead rising. ps3 also has warhawk which i would be playing a lot if i had a ps3, what makes you think rock band is the only good game on ps3??? its not even exclusive to ps3. so how much time do the developers need because it looks like their cranking out semi quality for ps3 and quality for 360. (first year basis)

to the op: youre def. not the only one. i got bored of my wii within the first couple weeks and sold it off for a 360 which i regret not doing sooner, lol. wii still hasnt gotten enough games to justify me to pick it back up though and i was sick of hearing everyone saying: give it time! (yes they were saying this a YEAR ago and STILL are saying it.) when I saw games like gears of war on the 360 so i went for the 360 adn got what i wanted when i wanted it.

wezeles said:
Ya cause PS3 has any games better than Rockband... lol and even then you need atleast 3 people for that to be fun...

its the first year... have you ever bought a video game console before at launch?
360 sucked its first year game wise... with only a few good games and the same is so for wii and ps3...

it takes developers time to make games... and most the time console companys dont release next gen specs to anyone untill a few months before launch... so all you get for the first year is rushed games and a few really good ones.. after a year goes buy its uphill from there...

stop crying and get use to it... im sick of seeing these post over and over.. you people act like you've never owned a video game system before.. this is the way it works, happens everytime...

if you want great games dont even bother buying a system untill its been out a couple years, it had a price drop, and released a couple hundred titles, then you can pick and choose from the best like all the other casual gamers, suck it up

now go get a tissue and clean your face..lol

Uhh, yeah !! I have bought almost every console at launch. The 360 actually had a few descent games and a lot of good games within the 1st year.
The Wii, not so much.
Blahh, Blahh, Blahh, develop this, develop that. Have you seen the list of games that are "supposted to" come out this year? :tard:
I would have to say Mario Galaxy is a great game, but that's about it.
As for waiting to buy a console until there are "hundreds of games" for it to choose from, YEAHHH !!! SWEET !! I really wanna buy a system that's gonna be passed by within' 6 months after I buy it.
The Wii seems to be for ages 7-13 and 40+.
So save your tissues for yourself cause I sure don't need them. I was just asking if anyone else was as bored with it as me. :wink: :ihih:

Last edited:
Your missing the point all together

i rarely find a Favorite title in the first year of a console... they might have one huge headliner but thats it, and im not arguing that there isnt playable games at all... what im saying is, dont expect to see nothing but good games in the first year... we are lucky to get say 10% grade A games in the first year of any console

you cant deny the first year of 360 it was kinda hit and miss with games.. some good alot bad.."launch syndrom"
but now that its been out ive rarely come accross a game that i would rank as launch material... its not just "ported" games that could easy been on the previous gen and... Which is what most launch games are...

lets just say the percentage of crap "for your system" getting pushed out gets lower as time moves on...

if he wants something that he can can keep getting a
9 out of 10 titles every month he should switch to 360 just for the time and experience developers now have had with making the games..

Dubb's Wii said:
So yeah, I'm sure this has been discussed here before but, I am SO BORED of the Wii right now. I got GH3 and a few other games just a couple weeks ago and just have no drive or interest in turning on my Wii right now. Does anyone else feel this way??
I go to Best Buy, Circuit City and Gamestop and all the other retail stores and look through all the Wii games and I see still like Pets, Cooking Mama, and a bunch of trivia games. WTF is this all about?? Where are the at-least half way descent games?? Does anyone know??
Yeah, Yeah, I know SSBB is coming soon. WHOA, big deal !! I bet if i get that and play it, I'll be bored of that in a week or two as well.
Does anyone else out there feel the same way as me?? I am almost ready to trade all my Wii stuff for a PS3. ZZZZZZZ !!! At least I'll have a blue-ray player then. The Wii is just a dust magnet now. HELP !!! Drowning in BORDUM !!! :sick:
I believe you have a disease called Attention Deficit Disorder. I feel sorry for you that nothing can hold your attetion for more than a few days. What, with Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Corruption, Strikers, Galaxy, Heroes 2, BWii, Z-Dub, etc. on the system, as well as your precious GH3, it seems almost criminal that you could possibly be bored. My condolsences.

I'd call this the wii blues, you get bored for a bit, then get over it and play like crazy, like me, I'm playing my wii so much now...

Anyways, you gotta play some of your old games before you really get back into the new, try the VC or your gamecube games for some great replaying.

You must of did like me and didnt do any research on the console before buying. But there are still some better games than just SMG. I personally didnt even like SMG that much. RE4 was my favorite.

Dubb's Wii said:

I don't like the quality and selection of wii games any better that you do! I have no real solution for you.

Only thing I can suggest to you is, after some time thinking about it, is for you to do what Sovieto did and sell it and get a PS3 or 360. Or you can just get one of these machines in addition to your wii.

To everyone esle: I don't think these kinds of complaints will die down, but only INCREASE if the quality and quantity of good games don't appear on the wii soon, and from the trend I'm seeing, I don't see this happening anytime soon, and this is very unfortunate for us wii owners.

I think Netendo is gonna end up supporting it's own machine alone again.

Last edited:
damn how could you already be bored of your wii:frown2: :frown2: :frown2: :nono: :nono: :nono: :mad2: :eek:ut: :incazzato: :shifty: :eek:ut: :shocked:

FWELR said:
I believe you have a disease called Attention Deficit Disorder. I feel sorry for you that nothing can hold your attetion for more than a few days. What, with Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Corruption, Strikers, Galaxy, Heroes 2, BWii, Z-Dub, etc. on the system, as well as your precious GH3, it seems almost criminal that you could possibly be bored. My condolsences.

Sorry, that's not the case :wink: I just have a high standard for entertainment i guess. That's what happens when you work in the entertainment industry :yikes:

When you make these kinda threads, no matter the purpose you have to be ready for people voicing their opinions and suggesting things etc.

So I will continue down that road. You never said which games you have, developing takes time..and what we saw early on in the Wii's library were rushed games by developers trying to make good, fast money. Now many have realized the potential it has, and have started making games for it which we should see later on this year..games like Disaster Day Of Crisis etc.

And honestly, if waiting for the good games to come, and being unimpressed with what games are coming on the Wii..buy something else. There's no point complaining about one thing, when you could go out and buy another thing that may fit your interests better.

Back