bored

wii bowler559

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
The Wii has awesome capabilities,but as of right now i hate to say it but i am actually bored of the Wii. I have played Wario Ware and what you can do with the remote is amazing, but that game is only a tease because there isn't much depth to it. I've had the Wii for about 2 months now and there has only been one update. Online multiplayer games should have launched fom day 1. Maybe i am just being impatient.

its a little of both i think, but dont give up....think about the xbox fns they had to wait 6 month for their online gaming...consider yourself lucky.

soon, when more/better games come out, you wont b bored at all. jus be patient and enjoy the wii as it is now. it sure wont be the same next month...

ottoman said:
its a little of both i think, but dont give up....think about the xbox fns they had to wait 6 month for their online gaming...consider yourself lucky.

soon, when more/better games come out, you wont b bored at all. jus be patient and enjoy the wii as it is now. it sure wont be the same next month...
Your last sentence has me sitting on the edge of my seat

I am not bored with my Wii... but I do hope for more out of it. I have not played Red Steel yet... but I am hoping to get some GREAT first person shooters ... I just love the thought of the wiimote as the gun and the nunchuck as a way to move around... It would take online death matches to a whole new level... at least I think it would...

I'm bored of it, I'm afraid, I don't play it often, a couple of hours a week at most. I think it's a good console and I'm looking forward to March :). For some reason, I have my eye on Heatseeker. Oh, but in February Koropnia (Spelling?) is released and apprently it's ingenius so I'm also watching that. Patience is a virtue.

i am not bored of it, but i dont play it as much b/c of school and after hw. studying/ SAT work, i am tired and want to sit by the fire and watch tv. When i do play my wii, i enjoy it. Its so much fun and enjoyable. Just think, even though it seems like a long time, super smash brothers brawl by this year ( hopefully), mario strikers charged, mario galaxy, a DDr game for the wii, metroid, sonic and more games are coming out, some you will get and some you wont. Dont forget online play! It is taking a long time, but lets hope it b/c nintendo is making sure its great and works fantastic and worth the wait. Once SSBB comes out, in my opinion, it will be like launch, everyone will be getting this and online play will be swamped and nintendo is probably preparing for that lol. and mario strikers charged is online play too... I hope Madden 2008 will have online play!

I've played a few games on my Wii. Zelda and Wii Sports are fun but I think I wasted my money on Warioware. I just think the concept of microgames are dumb. If they lasted longer like Mario Party, then I would enjoy playing it more.
I don't see the point of playing a "mini-game" for 5 seconds.

it is a party game... not really for playing it by yourself. get a group of friends over and watch everyone make a fool of themselves playing it... that is when warioware is FUN!!!

Back