So Freakin' Bored !!!!

wait wait wait just a sec here, a Console to an EXTENT is only as good as the games available on it!
That means you can't knock it until you've tried it (games wise) because there is seriously a game out there for everyone:

Tenkaichi 3 (Release UK Feb 08)
Zack and Wiki
BW2
No more Heroes
MOH heroes 2 (Release UK Feb 08)
Ghost Squad - u get to play it with all the terrorist's as women in bkinki's too if your into that kind of stuff

As for ssbb SMG, i aint too fussed about, but i can't say they're suck cus i have'nt tried them, but have you tried every game out there?
Because i'm telling you there's a game out there for everyone, especially now, its really picking up, aaaand i just recently completed Umbrella Chronicles too, that is an amazing game, that keeps you occupied for a very long time, finding files, extra scenario's, finding item's, and stuff like that!

But sorry I've driffted off a little you didn't say it was crap, your bored right, well so was i! but with the release of MOH heroes 2, you can't loose, play against people anytime, i love online play, and i always have since cs, and quake 3 arena, i was pro at that game, i kicked ass on that server where all your weapons were customized, like shooting millions of rocket launchers and stuff.
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh good times man, good times!

So, you just ain't got the right game yet, there's some coming out, and there are a few already out, look on http://uk.gamespot.com/games.html?t...core&dlx_type=all&date_filter=all&sortdir=asc
look at how many good games there are, the mistake you probably made is not doing your research before you get a game, because personally i aint rich so i can't afford to blow my money, LOL, some some buying a game is blowing money altogether LOL. Just do your research, i wasn't keen on getting RE4, but i read the review's and i haven't regretted it since, and Its STILL got a high rating!
But rating aren't always right though, do your research thoroughly, first gamespot it, then youtube it, also you can wiichat it too!

Sorry for the massive lecture i hope it helped!

Youre pretty much right. Also notice how quickly 360's killer apps fell off the radar? ...Bioshock anyone?
No game is REALLY going to last forever, and you are eventually going to get bored. Pick the system that you think has the most killer apps and buy it.
I chose to wait for Wii's killer apps to arrive and also saved some cash (especially at the time).

One massive problem with the Wii is that there is a TONNE of crap along with the gems, so you are going to be swimming through that crap trying to find the (very) few decent ones. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 2008, and if nothing arrives by mid-year I will probably bid my Wii farewell.

I must admit the RE:4 for the Wii is really amazing. I played that game on the PS2 a long time ago, and I still loved the Wii version.

Besides the next 3 1st party releases coming out in '08 (SSBB, MK:WII and whatever the Q3 Nintendo release will be) I'm not going to expect any really good 3rd party games until Q4 (I mean good because there will be more crap between now and Q4).

I just want to point out one thing, have you looked at the game line up for the PS3 or 360? PS3 has nothing good (well anything that would keep my attention for more than a week), and the only games on the 360 that are referred to as gems are online shooters, which IMHO got sick of playing 3 years ago on PC. I know there are more games on these two systems, but this is the same argument I'm hearing right now about Wii games. Basically with all the next-gen consoles being early in their life, not many good games are out right now (although I've seen some killer games coming for the 360 next year, Fable 2 anyone?).

/off topic, I could really go for some heroine hero right now, hopefully the Wii could handle a game like that, lol. I bet it would look bad because its not in HD.

I don't see how Guitar Hero could "bore" anyone. It's the funnest game. Anyway, pick up Umbrella Chronicles. I had a dry spell with Wii, but because of Super Paper Mario, I haven't looked back since.

Guitar Hero is cool and all but you can only (or I) handle so much. 10 songs in one sitting is just about max for me. After 10 songs, my eyes are watered to hell, my head starts to hurt and when I look away from the tv (seriously) I feel like I just sucked down NOS. Not that I do that anymore, but that can't be to good.
Doctor.... is this game good for me to play?? LOL:crazy:

Im getting that way. And it pisses me off so much if I play one of those 10 minute metal songs then fail at like 98%...Makes me want to throw the damn guitar...

Back