godfather

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
I just got the godfather! ive hardly done anything yet but beating the crap out of someone with the wiimote is such a laugh! my dads been on it to and cant get enough of hitting people untill they get on their knees and then executing them with a tommygun. So ye i happy because i feel the wii is improving A L O T ! and i cant wait for more games like this to come out.
so ye..i basically made this as a thread to say i would recomend this game and just for a little discussion on it.
thankx

how do you aim the weapons? in the videos ive watched it looked kinda auto-aim

yellow i did a thread on godfather SEARCH! ;)

youre lucky i like you so ima let you off with a warning lol.

seriously this game is awesome! just be nice to my brothers in blue k? (although i have shot too many and whats funnier is that times are NO different from 1939 till now with the LOW police salary for the NYPD haha)

makes me laugh when they say "thats more than i make in a month!" and youre only giving them 250$ hahaha omg cracks me up its too true.

lee.jarratt said:
No, i might consider purchasing it soon though

Seriously get it!! Its great. Will definitely keep me occupied until may 25th when mario strikers comes out :D

I remember back Godfather was announced last gen i would of never pictured myself playing it. I figured ah another GTA rip off ,and worse off a liscensed one at that.

Now i have it on my Wii ,and its one of my top favorite open world shooters along with Saints Row ,and True Crime NYC (the framerate sucked in TCNYC ,but the shooting sequenced rocked for me)

Godfather is definetly worth the cash ,and shows what a little bit of imagination ,and effort can do when porting a last ,or even current gen game to the wii. Let it be a lesson to all developers. Lets hope Ubi gets that idea with Driver.

Solard said:
how do you aim the weapons? in the videos ive watched it looked kinda auto-aim

ok....you know like in gta where you hold down L1 or something and then press 0 to shoot? well basically you can hold down z to lock on and then press B to fire. BUT...you can aim manually but its a good manual like it bow shooting in zelda

its the best game eva! lol

and thanks for the heads up loose cannon but i've been in the states for 2 weeks and havnt seen it

sorry lol

Back