Going on vacation!

well i forgot to clear the history so he first disabled the built in wireless but by the time i figured out what buttons to press to enable it, he locked his laptop so if it got turned off, it would sign him out and he would know someone used it :sick:. ill update you guys on everything tomorrow but for now. its bed time. just spent 13 hours on the road and only slept 1 hour lol.

lol i dont no u...but have a good time....better slu*T it up there to the best of your abilities...probably best not to bring the DS if ur trying to pick up...unless there into that :p

the reason you dont know me is because i left on vacation before you joined lol. also to me its pretty retarded to try and get girls when on vacation. im someone who likes lasting relationships. not one night stands. plus im saving it until marriage ;)

Mitch2025 said:
the reason you dont know me is because i left on vacation before you joined lol. also to me its pretty retarded to try and get girls when on vacation. im someone who likes lasting relationships. not one night stands. plus im saving it until marriage ;)
You know, there's something called a mobile phone Mitch. :p

Riviet said:
You know, there's something called a mobile phone Mitch. :p
yea but its stupid to live 14+ hours away from your g\f or b\f. also it would take more than a week for me to get to know someone well enough to go out with them lol (serious go out. going out to dinner is nor serious in my book lol)

ok off to bed now

yea i had fun. we went to a dinner show called the dixie stamped which was awesome. we also went to planet Hollywood which was interesting. on wednesday me, my friend, and his dad went golfing. thats not really my thing though lol. im a putt putt guy myself lol. then on thursday, we went putt putting at a HUGE course which i forget the name of at the moment. i won with a 42 with the par for the course being 55 :) got 4 hole in ones (3 were bank shots. 1 was straight to the hole but it was FAR). thats just a small sample of what i did. i would have pictures but my memory card got messed up somehow so i couldnt take any :(

Mitch2025 said:
i would have pictures but my memory card got messed up somehow so i couldnt take any :(
That is unforunate and disappointing, was looking forward to seeing some pics of your vacation. =\

Mitch2025 said:
yea i had fun. we went to a dinner show called the dixie stamped which was awesome. we also went to planet Hollywood which was interesting. on wednesday me, my friend, and his dad went golfing. thats not really my thing though lol. im a putt putt guy myself lol. then on thursday, we went putt putting at a HUGE course which i forget the name of at the moment. i won with a 42 with the par for the course being 55 :) got 4 hole in ones (3 were bank shots. 1 was straight to the hole but it was FAR). thats just a small sample of what i did. i would have pictures but my memory card got messed up somehow so i couldnt take any :(
Glad you had fun! Yeeeah I always play Golf, Mini Golf and Crazy Golf on holiday, it's like a tradition :p

Back