Walmart

all of the wal-marts near me get way too much business even around midnight to have lines going inside. Would be too much of a disturbance.

Well I just called them and now they said that we have to wait outside and now they say they only have 20 Wii's where they said 25 a few days ago. They also said that there are a couple people already waiting in line there so I'm wondering if you guys think I should go tonight and camp out or just wait and go tommorow. I just want to make sure I get one. I didn't get a 360 at launch last year and I was pissed. I don't want the same thing to happen this time.

reason they said went from 25 to 20 is the other 5 went to employee's. My wal mart has 30+ wii's at the moment and are supposed to get another 30+ 2moro. My wal mart is also working the camping the same way they just did it wit the ps3. You can bring in you own chairs, sleeping bags, and electronics food and other items. and sit in a designated line by the electronics. There was ps3 ppl sleeping in the clothing section it was crazy, some "big wigs" kept patrol of the area

hrmm i unno man thats a tuff call, If you think u can spend 24 hrs at wal mart wit out a problem and there is already ppl in line and they only have 20, then yea i would go if i was you. If its a 24/7 wal-mart you could just keep calling every so often asking how long the line is.

Ok, here's the truth about the Wii launch. I think 6 hours will be more than enough of a wait. Now before you gay little Wii fangirls start crying... listen up. The Wii is fetching what on eBay? $500-$600. Meaning no person in their right mind will camp for more than a night to make a profit of $200. The reason people camped for 3 days to get a Ps3 is becuase they knew they could make $1500 or more in profit alone. So honestly, I believe the Wii launch will be pretty mild.

F that Im goin in the am. Like 9 or 10. I know they will have 30...do a head count...less than thirty, get down and dirty. Otherwise I wait at target in the evening for the sundaY am hoe down.LOL circuit city and target are within arms reach of each other here anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
paintba||er said:
Well I'm going to get in line. Guess I'll tell you guys how it goes on Sunday or Monday.

Good luck man. I hope you get it.

Back