Walmart

paintba||er

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: s
Wii Online Code
8354-0173-2009-5422
Does anyone know if Walmart lets you bring in chair's and electronics? I'm trying to get everything ready for when I go to wait in Walmart for 8 hours and I want to take a chair and my Ipod, PSP, DS, PPC, ect. And I was wondering if Walmart lets you take in chairs and electronic stuff. Cuz if they don't then it's gonna be a boring 8 hours.

I worked my way through college at Wal-Mart. They put stickers on your items that you bring in with you. They probably will supply chairs. The console and chairs will be back in lay away most likely.

Ask the electronics guys. They can tell you what your store is doing. I'm most likely right though.

Ya I tried asking the people in the electronics what they are doing for it but they where dicks and just said "oh I don't know I guess it depends on what people do when they get here. They'll probably make a line or something we don't have anything set up for it so we don't know". And that wasn't very helpful to me.

freaking idiots. The WalMarts down here have chairs set up next to electronics - ftw.

FYI, Wal-mart stores are not a franchise, at least not in the US. They are working on franchise deals in India only b/c of government regulations. Everywhere else they do not operate as a franchise.

That said, I will be at Wal-Mart this Saturday night waiting to buy my Wii!

If they do the lines for the Wii anything like those for the PS3, you'll be waiting outside. There are two 24 hour Wal-Marts within 15 minutes of my house and both of them had people lining up outside last night.

Walmart Have Chairs.

The Walmart At Clairmont Florida They Had People Waiting For The Ps3 With Tv,sleeping Bags Inside The Store [what They Did Was Put Them In A Sepperate Room]

I got the same thing from the "ghetto mart" ..."I dont know what they are gonna do!"...so I decided to roll to the richer section of town...amazing how the attitudes change...as long as you werent asking for ps3...lmao. ANyway they are asking us to go to electronics....first and ask where to start the line...most likely in layaway. If the line gets too big...outside we go until launch. I dont care Im bringing my portable dvd in and a backpack full of extras...

My walmart will let you bring chairs in. The line will be in the lay away department, but if it gets to big, they move it back to home and garden. It is going to be hectic. They are getting less than 10 Wii's. I will be there at 9 AM. Wish me luck

yea i have to wait outside, frickin cold in wisconsin these days. but we get tickets at 10pm maybe eariler

Back