Goldeneye XP hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always like to read lvls of the players on scoreboard... but i tend to wait until its safe (look for a quick kill then look at scores lol)

twice just after getting the easy first kills (both on station lvl... ran to window in wall from zuco startpoint and took out the idiots runnin to far end train doors) i looked at scores and saw i already had amassed more xp in any 1 kill than in my entire (totally legit) xp. so obviously i quit...

another time with only about 2 mins to go i noticed the lowest xp score was around 200k.... again i quit.. not happened to me for a bit tho

yeah I see, it happened to me 3 times in a row when i was in the level 20's but when i killed one person, It would jump me up like 16,863 xp or something like that and max was 98,765 xp or something like that so I quit because I got scared and thought it would ruin my xp or something, so i quit.

you'd end up running around with guns you just couldnt really use.... by the time you mastered them you could already have got them legit... well it seems that way to me (read my post in the thread "wtf moments"

I've been in several XP hacker lobbies. The first time around I thought it was merely a glitch. I was already ranked at 42 and I jumped up two levels. I got into another XP hacker lobby on two occasions and got out almost instantly. Then I got into an XP hacker lobby as I was nearing level 55 and it was the end of the game. I got three quick kills (three guys lined up perfectly) and the game ended. Next thing I know I am about a day away from Level 56. Since then I was in a couple more XP Hacker lobbies. Each kill indicated only 1 point and since I have an odd number in my score I stayed in and got the two kills I needed to bring my score to a proper digit and when the game ended everyone but the hacker had 33K XP no matter how many kills they had.

There have been several other hacker lobbies with unlimited ammo and other such nonsense that I have been in. They aren't much fun and, take it from me, they sorta take away your accomplishments. When I hit 56 it was a huge let down because I didn't manage those last two levels in the right way and now, as I inch up the ranking, I can only look at various friends - like HankScorpio and Volcorona and Unknown and feel a bit like I was robbed - their rankings are 100% legit and mine is rather tainted. Sure, I would be 56 by now but it would have been all my own doing and my rankings overall would be real.

Yeah there are times that i feel i just want to stay in because it is sooooo hard to level. It is just so tempting to stay in games like that but I want to get to 56 legit. The Gaaambit >.< sooooo far!

It's tempting and I wish I had gotten out of the first hacked game - at least the levels it got me weren't levels where you gained weapons. But I wish it was 100% legit. It kills me when I check the rankings and I've jumped over by buddies and I can't say it was all me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back