Goldeneye Xp Lobby or Hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get automatic guns?

Im not doing moonjump... thats just annoying for everyone in the lobby.

Well, I dont really know when Im doing the next lobby.
Ehhmm.. the lv56's shouldnt be there(unless its just for fun, not for xp).

Im glad you people are happy for the exp you got. If you know someone else wants to gain more exp, then tell them to join WiiChat and post here the FC+the level, and why they want to level up.

Since the ones on the lobby are on my friend roster, we can still have some hacked matches. Just let me know.

Same Element. It was fun playing matches with you after the lobby :p
Well, I dont really know when Im doing the next lobby. Ehhmm.. the lv56's shouldnt be there(unless its just for fun, not for xp). Im glad you people are happy for the exp you got. If you know someone else wants to gain more exp, then tell them to join WiiChat and post here the FC+the level, and why they want to level up.Since the ones on the lobby are on my friend roster, we can still have some hacked matches. Just let me know.
I'm down for some hacked matches for fun! I'm also thinking about starting another account also I dunno

hey guys I've added you guys( Kira and Nzava) could you add me. Im level 39 4000xp away from level 40. I don't hack but i like playing with hackers and random people. My freind code 267097503404. Im Angryninja#1.:yesnod:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im adding you as soon as i get on.
MW3..?? Any??

your adding me? I might get mw3 when i get money real soon. Thanks if your adding me and sometimes my friend plays with me too his name is Angryninja#2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back