Goldeneye Xp Lobby or Hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want me to add you for this Xp lobby only then I wont accept fc's
If you want xp, turn your region on and get to a license to kill match. Region: United States

Well I do want more firends online, I only have 7.

If you don't want to add me that's fine, I'll just search for that match at 7-8 AST time (is that about 3-4 hours away)?

4 hours.

is ur time 8pm now?

And how do you set this region thing up?

go to the wii menu's options and... when u set the internet on ur wii. there is an option to change your region

Well, Im going to put 5000 for each kill. Try to remember that when the xp gets to 60000 or 65000 it resets to 0xp.

Well, Im going to put 5000 for each kill. Try to remember that when the xp gets to 60000 or 65000 it resets to 0xp.

I did not know it rests, thanks for the tip.

So I'll see you online in about 3 1/2 hours then, what's your name online?

Ok, If you see some guy shooting an automatic Wolfe or a fullauto sniper rifle, don't worry, im not gonna kill you. I have my radar hacked so I will see you everytime, try to not kill me. Dying is kind of annoying. :wink:

Ok, If you see some guy shooting an automatic Wolfe or a fullauto sniper rifle, don't worry, im not gonna kill you. I have my radar hacked so I will see you everytime, try to not kill me. Dying is kind of annoying. :wink:

I will pick up that Wolfe if someone does kill you though.:sick:

And that reminds me, I played a hacker today (normal XP though). He had a Wolfe with a laser pointer. He rage quitted though very quickly.

Bad news, my Wii won't change its region.

So it looks like I need to get that Strata the hard way, playing noobtubers.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, man. I've changed my mind. Add me(give u my fc when I get on) Tell me urs.

That way I can start a match being the host and you join. Imma put the FullAuto guns for every players cuz I know you wanna taste the power of the Fullauto Wolfe :3 If i use the normal Fullauto guns hack(NON-HOST hack) you wont be able to try it. Also going to put just 2000xp so you feel more like you've earned something by yourself. xD

No, man. I've changed my mind. Add me(give u my fc when I get on) Tell me urs.

That way I can start a match being the host and you join. Imma put the FullAuto guns for every players cuz I know you wanna taste the power of the Fullauto Wolfe :3 If i use the normal Fullauto guns hack(NON-HOST hack) you wont be able to try it. Also going to put just 2000xp so you feel more like you've earned something by yourself. xD

My code is 1346 2654 5671.

I'm going to go to the shop now to buy some energy drinks, I'll need them to stay up 'till 12-1.

Haha, good idea. That's the bad thing of living in England(just for now) :p

Ok, my FC is 4536 5839 1502

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back