good wii game

Lets see...Madden 07, Elebits, Trauma Center, Need for Speed Carbon from what I've heard, and Red Steel of course. I'd stay away from Rayman and Warioware just cuz I think they are retarded but hey that might be your scene. Theres also Spongebob and other games like that such as Avatar. In short go to Nintendo's website dude...

it depends on what your into

Multiplayer
1. Wario
2. Rayman

Shooter
1. Reedsteel
2. COD3

Racing
1. Need For Speed
2. Excite truck

Sports
1. Madden 07

Children
1. Spongebob
2. Barnyard

Other
1. Wii Play (with remote)
2. Trauma Center

PS this should be in the game section

sry for dat but umm cod3 is that one a good game because it looks interesting i trust more the people than some lame critic u kno

Call of Duty 3 is a good game. I've only played it on PS2 though, before I got a Wii.

Sonic And The Secret Rings just came out, I've had it for two days now and I'm enjoying it. It has 40 multiplayer mini-games that are fun, too.

a thats great!!! because i reserved it and im pickin it up tommorow i took a chance buying this game cuz i wasn't sure of how good it waz goin to be and i got a sonic wriststrap at gamestop but too bad i broke my wii :sad: read about it here=http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-hardware/18587-wii-killer.html

ohh because it barely broke today and i got a best buy replacement thing so yeah i just go leave this cheap broken one and i get a new one but i have to wait until sunday

COD3 for Wii is a good game, but not great. Definity the best Wii shooter out. It has alight graphics and relativly fun gameplay. Expecially if you like the COD line, get it. But it has disappointed me in that it does not deliver fresh material, just the same stuff with a new way to control it, but still an overall good game.

My advice is dont get rayman or warioware. It gets boring QUICKLY.
I'm looking to buy red steel soon so i think u should go with that aswell.
The reviews are good, the screenshots look good. And so does everything else.

Far Cry Vengeance is a good shooter game for the Wii. Also Excite truck for racing. In my opinion they are anyway.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
dont say marvel UA
Actually I found Ultimate Alliance to be a pretty fun game to play with a couple of friends.. Reminds me of the good old arcade times :)

Back