good wii game

Sonic (for the most part)..Call of Duty..and one game that no one has mentioned that I have been playing quite a bit lately is Metal Slug Anthology..it's a compilation of nearly all the Metal Slugs released with new , improved controls and some new game features that make a classic game a bit better. I would definitely check it out if youre into games of that type.

Here's my list of DOs and DON'Ts regarding purchasing wii titles. I own or have played all of these titles.

DO get Sonic and the Secret Rings, because its a fun platformer with snazzy visuals.
DON'T get Far Cry Vengeance because the graphics look like they belong on an N64.
DO get COD3 because, while flawed, it is still a good shooter.
DON'T get WarioWare because it is really boring and unless you like making an ass out of yourself in front of friends, it's no good for multiplayer.
DO get Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, because its a really fun game and works PERFECTLY with the wii remote, and no one seems to mention it anymore.
DO rent Elebits, because though it's fun, it gets old fast and the graphics will start to bother you after a while (the slowdown only makes it worse).

any1 played call of duty 3?

i've seen the video and the control sounds good

ryzl said:
any1 played call of duty 3?

i've seen the video and the control sounds good
Yes. The controls are a bit difficult to adjust to but if you go into the options and adjust the sensitivity it becomes much easier. Overall, it's a pretty damn decent game.

i got cod 3 and sonic but i cant play them i think dat sadness game looks interesting i heard theres no menu to make it more suspencefull

Back