Got an R4DS, So Happy!

yeah 15 - 20 songs is an understatement, considering i have got a 256mb MircoSD for my Wii for songs and that alone can hold over 50 songs, so if you were to buy a 1gb you would have plenty of room for songs so i dont see what you are complaining about. And also, i would really like to get one but if it voids the warrenty of the DS is it really worth getting?

bobdingley said:
yeah 15 - 20 songs is an understatement, considering i have got a 256mb MircoSD for my Wii for songs and that alone can hold over 50 songs, so if you were to buy a 1gb you would have plenty of room for songs so i dont see what you are complaining about. And also, i would really like to get one but if it voids the warrenty of the DS is it really worth getting?
The R4 or any Slot-1 devices does not void your warranty. Its a cartridge. Its the same as if you were inserting an original game into your DS. You're not opening your DS or modifying it.

Sweet, is it sold anywhere in Australia or is it only from online sites...if so i need to convince my dad to buying it for me cos i am not 18 yet and dont have a credit card so thats kinda a let down

Also, where can you download the Nintendo DS roms from, i mean i look on google and the best i can find is a site taht talks about the roms but doesnt give you any links

Last edited:
bobdingley said:
Also, where can you download the Nintendo DS roms from, i mean i look on google and the best i can find is a site taht talks about the roms but doesnt give you any links

That's probably not something we should talk about here. Sorry. No harm done though I'm sure.

Forum Rules:

18. No Warez
Posting up and asking for illegal warez is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: ROMs, isos, and game cracks. Violation of this Rule will usually result anywhere from a Warning to a Ban, depending on the offence.

ok im not talking about anything bot type in nds then i dunno so sumhin like a - then maybe roms.com
its just a guess

does the moonshine app load games too? or is it just vids and music. and can someone tell me how to load ROMs...not download...just make them work on there

What does homebrew mean? could it be used to make your own games like in RPG Maker for PS1 or anything?

wii_cammy said:
hey is r4 reigion locked ppl

no regions, all is well.

emms92 said:
does the moonshine app load games too? or is it just vids and music. and can someone tell me how to load ROMs...not download...just make them work on there

Havn't tried to load games from moonshell, but no real reason too, on startup there are three buttons. Games - Media - Slot 2. Click games to load games. Click Media to load moonshell and get vids/music. Click Slot 2 to load the GBA slot.

And to load the card, really easy. The package comes with a usb stick with a slot for the microsd card on the end. Pop it in your computer, a new drive is detected, drag your files to the card... remove card and insert into r4ds. That's all. They couldn't have made it any simplier.

Adamquest64 said:
What does homebrew mean? could it be used to make your own games like in RPG Maker for PS1 or anything?

http://www.ndshb.com/

Taheen said:
no regions, all is well.

i'd like to expand this statement you said, and remind people that all nintendo ds games are NOT REGION LOCKED. i've imported games like bleach ds [among a couple music games] and they all work perfectly on my usa nintendo ds (^-^)b

the more you know. *shooting star*

dude I suggest you change those links.. your gonna get a nice banning really soon... Rule 18.. read in page 2 I believe..

Back