Halo 3 On Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg..haha. ithink i saw this on TV once on VH1..like the most awesomely bad love songs or something? iono..but hes a douche bag

COME JOIN HC CLUB(talk about halo and make teams)

Come join:) :) :) and pick your fav. character and be on a team!:yesnod:
GREEN TEAM AKA COVENANT PIMPS
spec ops-lgandaryseeker (GRUNT)leader; poll45(GRUNT)co-leader
general-
veteran -
private-
BLUE TEAM AKAspec ops $jelly$(PROPHET)LEADER; CO LEADER
general-

veteran-
private-
send PM to leaders if you want to be on a team and say which ones ,2 people per rank

Last edited:
You guys are a being a bit dumb halo wont come to the Wii secondly halo is probably keeping xbox/microsoft games afloat (not trying to be a fan boy) and Thridly Whos was an idiot enough to make this topic?

hiro1990 said:
halo belongs only to 360 and if it came onto the wii it would look very ugly. and nintendo would make it more childish. it would really suck on the wii.

Halo is designed by Bungie...and even if they brought it to the Wii, Nintendo wouldnt have a say in it.

Never going to happen, but even if it did why would someone want to buy it with bad graphics and possibly edited content (like Spiderman or Pirates of the Carribean)? All to save that $10?

As to Halo keeping the 360 afloat...are you kidding? Afloat? The 360 is still sailing, and dominates the online gaming community, as much as we can all enjoy Pokemon.

Last edited:
I would buy it and halo 1 and 2 if they were on the Wii. Thing is it's a microsoft/Xbox exclusive, it won't be ported over to a Nintendo system, at least not by an official source, hackers might.

i have a friend...

i have a friend who has halo 1 for wii ill trie to learn more obout it:yikes: :cool: :shocked: :mad5: :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back