Halo for Wii..........I Hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arogeek

Got Wii???
Dec 7, 2007
IDK, possibly Wiiville.
I think Wii sales would rocket if Nintendo formated Halo to the Wii........

http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/12683_halo_3-orig.jpg

I think Microsoft and Sony would Plumet to the bad place in the really bad place..........

If Nintendo would have prosponed the Gamecube opening for only half a year,
they could have adapted the Wiimote(they designed it by then and already started to mass produce it)to the Gamecube. Can you imagine Nintendo and where it would be right now in sales, popularity and even, technology??I can. And it would be a much more beautiful place!!!!!!!!!!! [sarcasm]

arogeek said:

I think Microsoft and Sony would Plumet to the bad place in the really bad place..........

they could have adapted the Wiimote(they designed it by then and already started to mass produce it)to the Gamecube. Can you imagine Nintendo and where it would be right now in sales, popularity and even, technology??I can. And it would be a much more beautiful place!!!!!!!!!!! [sarcasm]
It would be cool, but it's NOT happening... ever. :mad2:

Heh, its never going to happen. Even now Bungie Studios contract with Microsoft is over its still continuing its relationship with microsoft.

And I dont think Halo would do good sales in Wii, so far most people in these forums seem to act like Halo is a sack of trash. and Halo is more of a multiplayer game. There single player compaign hasnt been good since Halo: Combat Evolved. Since Wii has a inferior online it wont do as good.

I doubt it will ever happen.

I would rather play a FPS that would be developed in a Nintendo style, like smash brothers with guns.

A Smash Bros with guns would suck. It would be kiddy. It would be kind of hard to make an actual good storyline with it too. Im not talking about a decent story, but a REAL GOOD story. Like with Bioshock and Half-Life.

Thats why Metroid Prime is Nintendo's shooter game.

I would agree, but nintendo has never released an online shooter. Maybe they will release a Metriod Online next summer (doubt it).

I was simply stating how Nintendo would do a Halo Wii.

I don't doubt it's not coming, I KNOW it's not coming. The odds are against it too far. Halo's franchise has been stuck with the XBox console for it's entire "life-span" and it shouldn't be going anywhere else.

It's not even unfortunate, with the Wii's lack of good online play, Halo would not work.

That dude at Gamestop is full of ****. Theres no way Bungie would bring Halo to an inferior graphics system. Just like with a Halo DS. That aint gonna happen either. Some games were just meant for certain systems

wiijected said:
That dude at Gamestop is full of ****. Theres no way Bungie would bring Halo to an inferior graphics system. Just like with a Halo DS. That aint gonna happen either. Some games were just meant for certain systems

Samus101 said:
Gamespot workers are retarded. :tard:
I'm pretty sure Sovieto was being sarcastic...

arogeek said:

Never going to happen.

That's like bringing out New Super Mario Bros for the PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back