Has anyone noticed... (about theme song)

Apparently, it's a "known" fact that Master Hand = creator and Crazy Hand = destroyer...

where did Crazy Hand come into this?

Of course, HAL could've chosen Latin because it sounded majestic/magical... Notice how most magic spells in games/movies/manga are latin o.o

alexbel said:
if he was a prisiner of tabu then how was in the past couple of sonic games
It is saying his games are bad because he is a prisoner

doesn't it show the lyrics w/ the song at the end of SSE anyways? they should've just played that.

i nearly died cuz of Frummages! "they wont last very long.." :lol:

Lugia said:
about what vidyavince said... the sonic part.

if brawl is sonics best game in the past 5 or so years the real sonic must be turning in his grave. especially considering new games like http://wii.ign.com/objects/142/14211933.html. hahahaha

i still dont think sonic was a great addition.

He seemed very last minute, seeing as how he didn't show up until the end of the game.

...I just realized that Snake wasn't in the storyline. Hm, I wonder why.

The Subspace Emissary. Every other character was in it, if I'm not mistaken. Even those that were unlocked after you were finished [Wolf, Jiggly, Toon Link] had their own cut-scenes.

LevesqueIsKing said:
The Subspace Emissary. Every other character was in it, if I'm not mistaken. Even those that were unlocked after you were finished [Wolf, Jiggly, Toon Link] had their own cut-scenes.

Snake was in it. He was in the ship with Metaknight and Lucario.

LevesqueIsKing said:

One i hate you for ignoring me and not adding me on your brawl friend code

But snake did have his own cutscene in SSE he was even in his own level, He poped out of the box and it said Snake, then he met Lucario and Metaknight, Also its a pun from snakes on a plane hahahahaha

Back