Help! I have run out of hiding places!!! SOS

:nonod:
Scuba Kid said:
put it in a waterproof container and bury it. lol

LOL I'm afraid the kid's have bribed the damn dog to cover the yard for them!!!!!!! :nonod:

Hide it in a friends car that they dont use. My parents hid our computer in my uncles old truck about 7 years back.

I got VERY suspicious this morning when the kids made me breakfast and then my husband and the kids told me to go shopping, so they could clean the house! LOLLOL

jillybean said:
I got VERY suspicious this morning when the kids made me breakfast and then my husband and the kids told me to go shopping, so they could clean the house! LOLLOL

Thats classic. :). I can't believe your own husband sided with the kids. lol.

937dytboi said:
yes im quite trustworthy

uhhhhhhhh not that i don't trust you, but I would need some sort of refrences first. Perferably from this century!:p

Yuk....

jillybean said:

Oh god u don't know wot i am thinking now "quality time with the kids", yes it is extreamly sick sicker than sick can be.... don't quote me on that you make me sound sicker than sick can be sick if you know what i mean.

Hide the Wii under the floorboards honestly it works find some ones that are old and may need replacing and just rip them out in 5 minutes put the wii there and then put them back on and leave it like that...

Or...

Simply cut your matress open and sleep on it...

Or...

buy a box and (wooden $5 from a hardware shop) a lock (hardware shop), lock it up in there...

Or...

Put the Wii in another box, eg. womans facial cleaner, blow dryer, or even a board game box.

roryrc said:
Oh god u don't know wot i am thinking now "quality time with the kids", yes it is extreamly sick sicker than sick can be.... don't quote me on that you make me sound sicker than sick can be sick if you know what i mean.

Cap'n Crunch said:
wow a chick is talking about her husband, normally a dude is talking about his wife.

...And the thread turns into "funny time" for a couple of 10 year olds. Great.

If your house is anything like mine, just hide the Wii with cleaning supplies, they'll never look.

Edit: roryrc- your signature is rediculous. I count twice as many mistakes in your post as correctly spelled words.

Last edited:
Back