hey mons! (sorry about the retarded voice)

Apr 4, 2007
hey guys im new here, as you can see i like games, but i have bad news, im bad at spelling, oh yeah i forgot, i like to act silly! so through me a joke once and awile and ill give ya one back! well i hope we can be friends!

ps. make sure the jokes arent lude!(i dont like perves!:mad5: )

game_nerd said:
hey guys im new here, as you can see i like games, but i have bad news, im bad at spelling, oh yeah i forgot, i like to act silly! so through me a joke once and awile and ill give ya one back! well i hope we can be friends!

hey welcome! have a nice time here, talk to people, share ideas, and make friends

Last edited:
game_nerd said:

hey and welcome to wii chat!!! Hope you find the site interesting and look forward to reading some of your posts!

packman said:
hey welcome have a nice time here, talk to people share ideas make friends and you dont have bad spelling you only spelled one word wrong and that was "rude"

good thing your not looking over anything in regards to spelling lol :lol: Though you did find one that was semi-correct in that I believe "lude" was meant to be lewd, meaning offensive comments. But the other ones in red were also not right. "Through" (THROW) "awile" (AWHILE)

game_nerd said:
do you like pie?
A little random don't you think lol ?

Hey there and welcome to WiiChat. Be sure to read and follow the rules and I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :)

Finally we have a Jamaican on Wiichat! Welcome, I loved Jamaica when I went there. Don't forget to read the rules and regulations of Wiichat.

Hey welcome to the forum :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back