History Of The Dreamcast

Sonic Adventure, Sonic Shuffle, Capcom vs SNK, Shenmue, Crazy Taxi, 4X4, and Quake.

I've often thought about getting a second hand Dreamcast, it seems like a decent console and there are a few games I'd like to play. As much as I like the fact Sega now develops for other consoles, it's still a little sad they're no longer making consoles.

Yeah, but their still here. Whos to say they wont bounce back one day?

i still have mine, and its in like mint condition. i dont play it anymore tho. sonic adventure was awesome although it had so many glitches in it, it was ridiculous

Jacksons2 said:
Isn't there also a way on dreamcast where you could basically play any burned game without mods?

yes there is i had a few. they were like £3 each,(6$)

well thats how sega now makes games now. cool. But why is there a screen on the controller. and i know where microsoft took the to top ports on the xbox controller. from the dream cast

Sega Dreamcast = A Pure Classic. The Sega Dreamcast was (sorry DP) probably one of the best consoles of it's time. The games, and as the video said, it was a hit even though Sega fans doubted it because of it's past failures (Sega Saturn). If I ever find one, I'll be sure to pick it up. And DP, nice guitar.

i never played one so i cant say thats my frst time seeing one no **** joke

FR. said:
Sega Dreamcast = A Pure Classic. The Sega Dreamcast was (sorry DP) probably one of the best consoles of it's time. The games, and as the video said, it was a hit even though Sega fans doubted it because of it's past failures (Sega Saturn). If I ever find one, I'll be sure to pick it up. And DP, nice guitar.

No objections here
So why are you sorry

Also the guitar wasnt mine

Dreamcast is not dead! Mine's sitting proudly next to my Wii right now. In fact I think this calls for a bit of Resident Evil playage.

The dreamcast has no new games coming out for it (this inculuds Japan) so there for it is dead

Back