Hoenn Confirmed (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)

Do we have exact numbers?
no, but it's stated that megabro has increased defense and sp. attack while mega audino has increased defenses

^

I'd prefer that over both Slowbro and Audino.
I'm more happy about mega audino because we could use more megas for bad Pokemon
Flygon isn't the best thing in the world either but it's okay, despite being outclassed by Garchomp and to a lesser extent Zygarde.

I'm more happy about mega audino because we could use more megas for bad Pokemon
Flygon isn't the best thing in the world either but it's okay, despite being outclassed by Garchomp and to a lesser extent Zygarde.
Flygon is OU in UU...a Mega would probably make it better (or just look cooler, which I'm fine with). It could even be bumped up to OU.

I see Slowbro as fine how he is. He really likes Regenerator, but his Mega might see some use if the stat buffs are that high.

Slowbro likes Oblivious more
02484.gif
don't get me wrong, a taunt immunity is cool, but regenerator is always the better choice on it. Maybe oblivious would be useful on a doubles Trick Room set, but that's it.

Pokemon that don't deserve Megas...are getting them?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

srsly

needz moar mega raichu

I still want Mega Flygon

Plausible. Flygon is definitely popular and would assuredly appreciate a mega evolution. Hopefully one that doesn't lose speed.

MEGA EEVEE WOULD BE THE BOMB derptex

secondkarp.jpeg

Slowbro likes Oblivious more

Doesn't he have a healing move

Regenerator is repeatedly coming in handy whenever Slowbro switches out and has taken damage. Oblivious won't always be made use of, and rarely will it have as big an impact as Regenerator... unless Taunt is the only thing between your sweeper Slowbro (lol) and victory.

More importantly, Slack Off requires a turn to use, which can disrupt any momentum ya might have. Regenerator activates passively and technically costs nothin' to use if you'd switch out that turn anyways.

Also, Slack Off 'n Regenerator together means Slowbro will rarely faint before ya want it to.

[video=youtube;rBy8IRMo3aQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBy8IRMo3aQ[/video]

looks a little better in-game

confirmed to be able to learn misty terrain

Back