Pokemon of the Week: Sinnoh!

Pink?! LOL. ... Had to get that off my chest.

Muddy Water should be a water type move, if I remember correctly. Ya, it's water... the only good special Ground move is Earth Power, after all.

CK...ist today Tuesday? You should post these things on Sunday, or Monday at least.

I posted it Tuesday morning (very early btw, look at the post times), so it was technically like Monday night; I'm not awake midday Monday anyways.

That, and I started the PotW threads late in the week, so it wouldn't hurt to give them one extra day, yeah? I'll be on schedule in the coming weeks, though.

Gastrodon was my first water pokemon in Diamond. That thing was sick. Slow, but could take a hit. Helped a lot in the elite four. (sigh)..i miss my diamond :p

Happy easter everyone! :D Sinnoh's holiday PotW today is... !

http://tinyurl.com/c85yte

LOPUNNY!

Lopunny, the Rabbit Pokemon. An extremely cautious Pokémon. It cloaks its body with its fluffy ear fur when it senses danger. It is very conscious of its looks and never fails to groom its ears. It runs with sprightly jumps.

Thanks to Neosquid for the idea! :D Lopunny is a pretty cool pokemon, it looks rather unique, and a rabbit pokemon is cool as is, I'd say it's one of the few normal types I like. Buneary is the same; a very popular and cute normal type, probably one of the more popular 4th generation pokemon. Lopunny's cooler than Buneary, though. :p

In the competitive battling circuit, Lopunny has generic stats; everything is average or below, except speed. The only thing setting it apart is it's strange but unique ability; Klutz. Due to this ability, all of Lopunny's held items have no effect at all. I'm sure you're thinking "wtf? That's useless!" or something like that, right? Wrong. Lopunny can hold hindering items like Choice Scarf or Flame Orb without being effected, and then use Switcheroo to give that item to the opponent; limiting them to one move, burning them and reducing their attack, etc. While a pokemon like Clefable might be even better at this due to it's ability Magic Guard, Lopunny is still unique. However, since this is it's only valuable niche, it is effectively UU. Now then, what's YOUR opinion on Buneary and Lopunny?

Last edited:
Happy Easter everyone!

Yes, I like Lopunny too. Its a bit odd, but its still cool. I had no idea Klutz could be so useful.

Back