hot topic

Ness

yo
Dec 17, 2006
melbourne
i'm not sure if this has already been posted before so please accept this heartfelt apology in advanced if it has.
As i sat with friends today a hot topic, Diddy Kong Racing for the 64 came up. It became quite evident that the question on everyone lips was where was that clock, T.T i think, when you bet the game. None of my friends nor i managed to find him at the end of the game. Just wondering if anyone did and what was the reward?
Thank you for your time.

Haven't played this in years. Well apparently when you get up to wizpig you can squash that toad with the red ribbon to get drumstick.

IIRC you have to pass all of the time trials, or get certain times on all of them or something.

whats wrong with hot topic, i like it there

i never beat it either, but i tried
but i still never beat it

oh allright i'm from aus so i did not know, i hate emo's as much as the next person

ciper said:
It wasn't meant as an advertisement. I was letting the guy from AU see what the store was about. I never intended anyone to buy something from the site.
ohhhh ok
go place to find nintendo stuff

Emo kids must be pissed here. My Hot Topic here. (Ohio) Quit selling the emo crap & now only sell Anime & Videogame Clothes. Tri-Force Embroidered jeans, FMA Shirts, Even Wii Will Rock You Hats & Shirts. Hot topic looks the same from the outside black walls dark inside. But if you actually walk in & look its great...... But if I need any hot topic clothes I'll go to Gabriel Brothers. They sell em for $2-5.

ciper said:
It wasn't meant as an advertisement. I was letting the guy from AU see what the store was about. I never intended anyone to buy something from the site.

thanks mate, now i know not to name any more threads hot topic! :thumbsup:

Back