How do I get a Nintendo Wii without a preorder and no campout?

I could have sworn that I posted in this thread yesterday but... uh I guess not. Anyway, your best bet is to check out this thread:

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/4479-wii-target-inventory-tool-repost.html

Then go to the store that has the most Wii's coming in your area about 3 hours before opening. I think your 2 hour limit is a bit low and will result in you leaving with your money and no Wii. Also, don't be afraid to call stores to see what their gameplan is for launch day. (Midnight release, early open, how many consoles, etc etc.)

Why? When he can just wait for an extra hour. Stores are getting more than we all had thought... if your in a rather populater area, you should have no problem coming across a Wii on launch day.

Thank you all, I may increase the number of hours of my camp out if the weather is nice, a lot of responses make it seem it's IMPOSSIBLE to get one if I'm not camping out for several hours, but that's to be expected from a forum where we all want one :lol: yesterday I was at Circuit City and asked the guy in videogames how I can get a Wii, he was like "just come whenever on Sunday or Monday and pick it up, no need for a camp out, nobody wants that shi*" I'm sure he'll be wrong, but I also think that the ones that are saying that it's almost impossible with my plan are wrong as well, if I can just be in line an hour or two before opening of the store I think I'll have a good chance, maybe not 100% but still good.

Back