How Good is sheik/Zelda still?

C1audio said:
sheik and kirby are my main, but i use sheik more because of her speed. Overall though she is great her attacks a good and well balanced in most categories. the only problem is like everyone else said is her transforming. Even though you cant be hit while transforming it sucks because someone can stand next to u and as soon as your done transforming they can charge up a smash and put some damage on you (ike :yikes: )

their is a way to be sheik from the start of a match wuthout transforming... but seeing as sheik and ike are my mains... I dont think I'm going tell you how just in case I ever fight another one of you who main as sheik... (cough*golookupcheatsforthegame*cough)

disturbed said:
their is a way to be sheik from the start of a match wuthout transforming... but seeing as sheik and ike are my mains... I dont think I'm going tell you how just in case I ever fight another one of you who main as sheik... (cough*golookupcheatsforthegame*cough)
WTF is golookupcheatsforthegame? Sounds like a japenese monkey

CocoSSBB said:
I never use her, but Shiek is actually pretty good. I think most of her attacks were made more powerful, but as Damascus said, her transformation takes FOREVER!!!

The point of the 3 sec is for the last boss im thinking... when tabuu uses the blast that covers the whole screen u use the transform thing between the 2 chars and it doesnt hit her

nice_wii said:
WTF is golookupcheatsforthegame? Sounds like a japenese monkey
Go look up cheats for the game as in if you do that you will find out how to have sheik without having to transform. Im just gonna tell you. After you select zelda hover your pointer over the Z in Zelda's name. Than press A.
The name should then switch from Zelda to Sheik. If it doesn't work try it again.

Shiek's still good, but they made her a bit worse and made Zelda a bit better, so now they're about even.
Still, I think Link's better :yesnod:

Ya I think they nerfed sheik a bit. I'm relly good at using sheik, or atleast I was in melee, but know she actually feels a bit "underpowered"

Last edited by a moderator:
She is underpowered. Like stated her fair and bair's knockback has been nerfed alot. Anyone know any good KO moves for Sheik besides Up smash and Forward Smash? I now find myself using Sheik to rack up damage and turning into Zelda for the KO which isn't to good.

Back